the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Twas said with utmost VERITAS, my good Saber-generous friend...

(get your minds outta of the gutter you guys who are reading something nasty into that):lol
lol thats too funny

anyone know the answer to my trivia i posted a few posts back. btw you will win nothing:emperor

195627e3no4.jpg

all that guy needs is a keyboard on his chest and i would think he may be one of us lol

I'm tired....I've clicked on about 20 banners now and they all lead to Frank. I give up for tonight.

King Darkness said:
I'm tired....I've clicked on about 20 banners now and they all lead to Frank. I give up for tonight.
I feel the same way King... After last night and this morning it feels like things have just dragged.

pixletwin said:
I feel the same way King... After last night and this morning it feels like things have just dragged.

I'm out of here, too, I guess. Good luck fellas.

King Darkness said:

Where are you finding the banners for him?

King Darkness said:
i am having the same thing.all lead to the frankenstein bust,which isnt even discounted.must be a glitch

Mitthrawnuruondo said:
i am having the same thing.all lead to the frankenstein bust,which isnt even discounted.must be a glitch
I found a banner which led to Frank which had a banner which led to Frank which also had a banner which led to Frank... :stake

Back