the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
You go take a wizz and you you miss out... geez i am greedy

Yeah, I even knew it was coming, but just couldn't wait any longer!!! Besides, I had to get ready for the 15th clue!!! :rotfl

So... the spooktacular is basically a big sell off of poorly selling items (with a modest discount to clear the shelves), the launch of "risky" and obscure lines, like 5th element bobbleheads (I mean ...WTF????) and contests to win items that weren't big sellers anyway. :monkey4
All those scavenges for a pumpkinhead I would never have bought!
There are 2 spots left tonight.....oooo big fat hairy deal...both probably for corpse bride, why am I so underwhelmed????:rolleyes:

I am so bitter and twisted tonight...maybe I just got outta bed the wrong side! All you guys who won stuff or got items you've wanted for ages at cheap rates...well done. I guess I am just jealous!

Dusty and guys (even Chris) you have worked your butts off and very well done.
Tom...look at strategy dude. Your licence marketing is straying into the obscure and the patently ridiculous!:confused:

Gosh...I am bitter and twisted tonight, Having said that....it is Halloween.
I'll be nice and positive again tomorrow!

thamesvalidude said:
So... the spooktacular is basically a big sell off of poorly selling items (with a modest discount to clear the shelves), the launch of "risky" and obscure lines, like 5th element bobbleheads (I mean ...WTF????) and contests to win items that weren't big sellers anyway. :monkey4
All those scavenges for a pumpkinhead I would never have bought!
There are 2 spots left tonight.....oooo big fat hairy deal...both probably for corpse bride, why am I so underwhelmed????:rolleyes:

I am so bitter and twisted tonight...maybe I just got outta bed the wrong side! All you guys who won stuff or got items you've wanted for ages at cheap rates...well done. I guess I am just jealous!

Dusty and guys (even Chris) you have worked your butts off and very well done.
Tom...look at strategy dude. Your licence marketing is straying into the obscure and the patently ridiculous!:confused:

Gosh...I am bitter and twisted tonight, Having said that....it is Halloween.
I'll be nice and positive again tomorrow!

he he that post was acidic. i hope it doens't ruin my monitor.

Back