the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to ALL of you!

Wonder how much longer until the program kicks in. It says many online users already have point aquired from previous purchases.

Hopefully the whole Jabba shebang will count!

- J!

OK guys. This is it. This is the end of the Spooktacular Sideshow to me.
I didn't win anything and couldn’t use those amazing discounts and gifts that Sideshow use to give on this event. You know, to live outside USA makes things different and really difficult when you thing to order and import an item.

Excepting that, I have to say that it was REALLY FUN and the thing I value the most is the people of this forum :D . Even when we don’t know our faces I’ve to name those people as “friends” :grouphug .
I hope to see this spirit in the forum for a long time guys.
Thanks again to all the people that in one way or another help anonymous to get what they want.
(Sorry for any mistakes in my phrases but my native language is Spanish) :eek:

Boo!
Last free item is posted - and your only hint - it was never actually sold on the website!
(0) Comments

I have no idea???

Congrats, Mikey! I am hoping to win the photo gallery contest still (fingers crossed!!!) But overall I can't complain... I got 4 freebies, and had a blast!

I'm a loser, baby... so why don't ya kill me...

Missed A G A I N.

OK. I'm done. Fun tho it was, I need some sleep. 'Night, all!

- J

"Many collectors already have a balance of rewards points from recently shipped products!"

I'm hoping all of the recent 12"s I've bought will count as well.

MicroJow said:
Hopefully the whole Jabba shebang will count!

- J!

an good night everyone!! This was a great time.. but I've had enough for now. Congrats to all those whom have won something!!! and most importantly.... Happy Halloween!!!!

Congrats to all those who won! I had a great time myself and scored a few freebies, so this was fun. Too bad it all ends tonight.

Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

Thanks again for a great time guys. I'm sorry some of you are disappointed over announcements, free stuff, and discounts, but I have now just accepted it as a fact of life that no one can please everyone all the time :lol

Regarding the time of the final scavenger clue, we got multiple requests last year to make it later in the day (last year was at Noon PST), so that's what we did. Now of course we are getting lots of requests to make it earlier :rotfl

Anyway, regardless of some pretty mean comments on the site, I had a great time and am looking forward to next year already (well, maybe not YET... but gimme a couple of days of recovery, and I'll be ready to go ;))

BTW, don't forget that banners run until midnight, there are still some contest winners to announce, and maybe even one last contest on the site to end Halloween :duff

Back