The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original Dave Stevens books were complete stories. :yess:

normal.jpg

Picked up issue #1 RA and #1 of RA2. Great reads! Gonna pick up the other 2 this next week.

"So...what you're saying is that Disney released The Rocketeer on blu just to shut you up? Well it worked!"

I would say so haha... especially since I was AWFULLY sarcastic in some of my later followups. I was pretty rude to them after they held the 20th anniversary meetup/showing in California and yet STILL made no announcement for a blu release. THAT drove me insane. Luckily a few months later they did finally announce it. As for the lack of extras? Absolutely brutal considering they could've filmed the cast and crew 20th celebration thing easily. I was just so happy to get the film on blu that I looked past the lack of extras. I WOULD definitely buy a super special edition though... gladly. Wait till you guys see MY Rocketeer statue shelf :) Just need a higher post count though.

Welcome to the boards Winter! Glad to have another Finhead with us.

Looking forward to seeing your shelf!

"Die now! So that we may learn the identity of the Laughing Bandit!"

Love that line in the movie.

The long awaited Rocketeer PF figure arrived last night. Got it for a good price, was a little more than I wanted to spend but it was the Exclusive. I spent a few months looking at them and sourcing out prices. This is definatly one of the top Rocketeer collectibles.

Also started working on a helmet with the help of some other guys.

WOw! That is a very good price for the Ex! :lecture

:lol Sure is! Someone needs to pick him up before he goes to ebay. :(

I love the Rocketeer but I made the decision to go exclusively 1/6 for my collection so once he sells the funds are immediately going to a medicom rocketeer!

Back