The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

Done yet. :impatient: :)

Haha yea, I just got it open but then I got side tracked.

This beast is nearly flawless. Jacket material could be a bit better but overall this is one badass statue. I love the non helmet head and I don't think it is that big. Bigger than it should be but not noticeable. This was definitely worth the money...even if I only paid a $100 for the ex.

Got mine today too,what a freaking nice Statue this is.This is my second PF ever after my first a few weeks agoo so it still amazes me how big these PF's are:lol

This is PF of 2010 for sure. Got mine today, thanks CSC!, number 066/500.

11v5v9w.jpg

Received mine yesterday. It came with a defect with all these brown spots on his face. COntacted sideshow and waiting for their reply. Overall...love this one!

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

Ok, now THIS is how good the Premium Format can be! :clap

Major kudos to Sideshow, I love this piece; the jetpack is so well done, they really achieved a convincing chrome look - makes you wonder why they didn't do that with Boba.

Get one now, while you still can. :yess:

Major kudos to Sideshow, I love this piece; the jetpack is so well done, they really achieved a convincing chrome look - makes you wonder why they didn't do that with Boba.

I agree. When a PF is done right, it'll put a maquette or comiquette in it's place any day. :rock

Glad you like it!!!!!!!!!

I really do, mine didn't come with any wonky weathering either; and the jacket material doesn't bother me like I thought it might.

A real contender for PF of the year IMO.

Funny, I got an email from sideshow today saying my Rocketeer Shipped. Even though it shipped like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

SS sent me the same email yesterday as well .. I received mine about 2 weeks ago.. I really love this figure.. the paint and costume are great, and the switch out head of the actor is very nice too.. I had read some thought it was a bit large I think it's right on...:) Another awesome SS PF statue... bring on Jack and Gandalf!!!

The jetpack is all kinds of awesome! :clap

Back