The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it would have. Was that eBay?

Duck, thanks for the offer. I'll PM you soon. ;)

Sounds good! If Fury doesn't need help I can probably help somebody else out. I haven't been paying attention to these prints, because I'm not a huge fan of them so you would have to fill me in on where they will be going up.

Just picked up That Kid Who Draws anime subscription. With it you get 7 prints. Evangelion(which I already own so if anyone is interested in a copy let me know) Cowboy Bebop which he is already working on plus 4 other prints which are to be announced. Chances are I will be a huge fan of the anime. He has already picked 3 anime that are ****ing awesome Akira,Neon Genesis and Cowboy Bebop. Plus you get a choice of a variant of the Anime posters. Which he did say he will be doing a metal print with one of these upcoming prints :yess: It also hints at GID as well so who knows what he will come up with. Plus little things such as tshirts, handbills etc will be included as well. At 175 I can't really turn down 7 prints. Considering the Evangelion print alone was 70 and I am sure the Cowboy Bebop will be priced similar to that.

Just picked up That Kid Who Draws anime subscription. With it you get 7 prints. Evangelion(which I already own so if anyone is interested in a copy let me know) Cowboy Bebop which he is already working on plus 4 other prints which are to be announced. Chances are I will be a huge fan of the anime. He has already picked 3 anime that are ****ing awesome Akira,Neon Genesis and Cowboy Bebop. Plus you get a choice of a variant of the Anime posters. Which he did say he will be doing a metal print with one of these upcoming prints :yess: It also hints at GID as well so who knows what he will come up with. Plus little things such as tshirts, handbills etc will be included as well. At 175 I can't really turn down 7 prints. Considering the Evangelion print alone was 70 and I am sure the Cowboy Bebop will be priced similar to that.

That does sound like a good deal. If he said Black Lagoon, Ghost in the Shell, or Bubblegum Crisis. Then I would be signing up.

That does sound like a good deal. If he said Black Lagoon, Ghost in the Shell, or Bubblegum Crisis. Then I would be signing up.

I'm really hoping he does Ghost in the Shell. I would be rather surprised if he didn't though. Since he seems like he is doing more of the old classics that everybody knows. I'm really hoping he will do a Full Metal Alchemist Print and the variant be Metal. I would grab that **** so fast :lol

Hey Guys,

I completely forgot to post about my Batman & Superman (Public Enemies) prints here that debuted with the Hero Complex Gallery "Arch Nemesis" show.

They are my first two screen prints and from the pictures I've seen of the finished product, they look amazing. I had them printed by D&L. The majority were sold in matching numbered sets, which have already sold out :D. But in case people were interested in either print, I decided to offer some up separately. Don't worry, if you still want a set, you can buy two and it's the same cost. And HCG even said they'd do their best to match the numbers, if possible, when it comes time to ship.

Here are a few details about the prints:

Batman/Joker - 10 colors / 20x36" / Edition of 75 (was supposed to be 60, but somehow D&L printed 15 extra... score!)
Superman / Luthor - 7 colors / 20x36 / Edition of 60

Since the majority were sold as sets, I'm sure there aren't many individuals left. They are right on the first page of the HCG store now - https://www.herocomplexgallery.com/collections/nemesis

I hope everyone enjoys them. I just made something I wanted to have on my wall :D.

Public_Enemies_Final_1024x1024.jpg

And here's a pic from the gallery:
391505_10100179807401369_783412546_n.jpg

The Batman/Superman prints are really great.

I'd like too, but I just landed a huge commission slot from an artist

That's awesome. I've always wanted to have Ken Taylor work on something for me, but fear the cost...or you know, the word NO!

durieux-The-Phantom-of-the-Opera.jpg

durieux-The-Phantom-of-the-Opera-variant.jpg

Dark Hall Mansion unveils its second installment in the ‘DHM-Seminal Film Series’ with nothing less than 1925′s epic, “The Phantom of the Opera” starring the inimitable Lon Chaney and rendered strikingly by artist and collector favorite, Laurent Durieux. Incredible! It is a 24″ x 36″ Screenprint available in regular (Ed of 200, $65) and variant (Ed of 100, $100) editions. Each colorway will have a wood edition (10 each) available for $250 each.

On sale Thursday, June 6th at 10:30am PDT HERE

englert-ive-asked-god-for-a-sign-of-forgiveness.jpg

Mark Englert will be selling his copies of his Fringe print titled, “I’ve Asked God for a Sign of Forgiveness”. It is a 12″ x 36″ 1-color Screenprint (white ink on black paper) and cost $50. Most of them are low-numbered ones from the main run and a couple are low-numbered AP copies.

On sale Friday, May 31st sometime between 10am – 11am PDT LINK

The next print in an ongoing ‘British Cinema’ series from Dark City Gallery is “The 39 Steps” by Adam Simpson. It is a 24″ x 36″ Screenprint in regular and metallic variant editions. See pics below for details

simpson-the-39-steps.jpg

simpson-the-39-steps-variant.jpg

On sale Friday, May 31st at 17:00 UK time (9am PDT) HERE

Back