The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOE VETOE CELEBRATES FRIDAY THE 13TH WITH A GORGEOUS NEW PRINT!

Artist Joe Vetoe celebrates one of the most notorious days of the year, Friday the 13th, with a brand new print inspired by the 1980 horror classic that scared the $h!t out of an entire generation of movie-goers, “Friday The 13th.”

Available in an extremely limited edition of only 35, and at a staggering size of 24"x36" on fine art textured paper, you will not miss any detail in this highly-nuanced print...grab one before they're gone.

5dhKlJt12L5BqemhGRpLpY43sQ628Pl_-MHQdj8kCmpxErMBAPEx4cHTnQg0hESx1SQ79SQ_GRMMHgZuSHA6aB2sHM9EOFS_AGkPGY6lbnDjJtOowscl65iPFCPKkdmd7N4euvj0l0WrkkQWoEonHTZxJHBLyXQyr2sPQQ=s0-d-e1-ft

https://www.herocomplexgallery.com/products/Friday-by-joe-vetoe?utm_source=Hero+Complex+Gallery+News%21&utm_campaign=06258b5b55-Hero_Complex_Gallery_News_and_Updates_11_19_2012&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c18283f108-06258b5b55-45653965

Hate to be the hater but for those that don't know that is just 20 minutes of liquefying in photoshop..... Probably took him 1 hour to do this all start to finish once he found took the original movie poster since he has done this style so many times.

Took 10 min to find and clean up. If you want a digital copy send me a pm and Ill send the file to you. (24 x 36 pdf file at 140 resolution) looks crapy here.

Last edited:
^^^^ You, sir, are an awesome friend because that's really neat. He/She better give you a big thank you. :lecture Very impressive.

Thanks, fellow member of Team SSF! Yeah I think he'll love it. The Karate Kid is pretty much is favorite movie ever. I also got one for myself but haven't framed it yet.

joshua-budich-the-princess-bride-poster.jpg

Joshua Budich will have his Princess Bride Is This a Kissing Book? poster for sale today. Part of Crazy4Cult in NYC that has come and gone. His "Princess Bride" prints have SOLD OUT over at Gallery1988, so he is dropping his remaining 50 copies of the print. In an effort to try to get the prints to those of you in the States by Christmas, they'll be going up today, Monday, 12/16 at, www.joshuabudich.com/store.

The poster is 18 x 24 4 color screen print with an edition of 100

My second Perillo trifecta!

I'll be damned if I don't just outright love the Christmas one. Those colors!

Now for the impossible task of framing two sets of these style prints...

0d130ad173e1c5f1969a69b719e1ca1a_zps2ff5c3ce.jpg

Miramax (through Amazon) is selling a bunch of different 24x36 prints from Ken Taylor's Tarantino box set art…

MIRAMAX ON AMAZON!

There are some really great prints available (limited to 500 a piece); You all might want to check 'em out before word starts to spread...

tarantino.jpg

Decided to make some Olly Moss paper cuts as christmas gifts for my friends. Still have a few more to go. These are hand cut. I don't have access to lasers like Olly!

Last edited:
Ha ha, My daughter and I watched PEE WEE together for the first time the other day. She loved and always asks to watch it again. I thought she would freak at the large marge scene but she didn't. Love your work NJoe

Ha ha, My daughter and I watched PEE WEE together for the first time the other day. She loved and always asks to watch it again. I thought she would freak at the large marge scene but she didn't. Love your work NJoe

Thanks again. I used to get freaked out a little bit watching that scene. It was the music that got me more than anything. Great movie though.

Joe, those are ridiculously good. I love the Doc and Marty ones. They all look amazing!

Thanks! Those 2 were the most fun to do.

Back