The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably wanted an additional cut from the framing price but were denied as it has nothing to do with the license.

Very nice pieces there man.

What's this commissioners club thing all about?
commissioners club is a Facebook group were we commission movie prints.
We have 500 members in the group but sub groups with on going commissions have around 40 members........its awesome but very addictive

X men days of future past print and foil variant.......wow uploadfromtaptalk1443264233624.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1443264256071.JPG

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I so want this! Where can i get it?
I only managed to get one of each and I'm only selling the regular i won't let this one go for any less than $150 sorry folks
The regular has metallic inks

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
commissioners club is a Facebook group were we commission movie prints.
We have 500 members in the group but sub groups with on going commissions have around 40 members........its awesome but very addictive

Thanks man.

Looks like I might have to finally get a FB account seeing as there seems to be so many groups on there I need to join lol

X men days of future past print and foil variant.......wowView attachment 213106View attachment 213107

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow that's stunning.
Congrats on picking it up

Thanks man.

Looks like I might have to finally get a FB account seeing as there seems to be so many groups on there I need to join lol

Wow that's stunning.
Congrats on picking it up
let me know when you do and i will add you.....and thanks definitely keeping the variant

I only managed to get one of each and I'm only selling the regular i won't let this one go for any less than $170 sorry folks
The regular has metallic inks

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Bummer... Its all good. Its gorgeous especially the foil variant. Which FB group is this? Thanks.

Back