Statue The New JAWS Bruce NTT by Mike V Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my Sideshow Jaws Marquette recently and paid in full today for a 3 Foot Bruce with black stand, three harpoons and medium gore. I asked Shark City Ozark about shipping cost and availability/timeframe for delivery. Just curious, are they usually good in responding/communicating with their customers? What have others paid for shipping? How long have others waited for this piece? Also, for those that may know, will I be given an order number at some point? Thanks.

I received an e-mail response from SCO (I'll have edition #45) concerning my order. They indicated that there were many ahead of mine but it is now on the assembly line. They will notify me within 30-60 days to make shipping payment arrangements which should be approximately $85.

I received an e-mail response from SCO (I'll have edition #45) concerning my order. They indicated that there were many ahead of mine but it is now on the assembly line. They will notify me within 30-60 days to make shipping payment arrangements which should be approximately $85.

Congrats on getting what will be easily your best JAWS collectible.

I am about to mail off my final payment. Looking forward to seeing your pics Irvy. I picked up a pretty sweet Jaws Wooden Movie poster from BBTS to put behind mine when I get it set up.

I received my 3 foot Bruce shark last week and it's impressive. I'm still waiting on a couple yellow barrels (I had one already) I ordered to put with it. I made a small display with some Jaws photos, etc. and will post a picture when I get some time.

I received my 3 foot Bruce shark last week and it's impressive. I'm still waiting on a couple yellow barrels (I had one already) I ordered to put with it. I made a small display with some Jaws photos, etc. and will post a picture when I get some time.
That's rad get those pics up. I have a feeling anything sideshow I have will pale compared to this beast.

105_1021_zps38cee793.jpg105_1022_zpse16132d5.jpg105_1025_zps76cf187f.jpg

Three Foot Bruce Shark #45 from Shark City Ozark...we're going to need a bigger boat:)

Ommgg he looks so beast mate congrats. Apparently mine is being held at the post office till I pay some charges ffs!

Bruce #20 in da house!
So happy to finally recieve this stunning piece. Worth every damn cent and is now my "grail".

I was grinning like a kid unwrapping this beast. Tweeted some pics to Mike and he will add it to the site😆

Phone camera does it no justice, wipp crack out the dslr soon for some better pics.

bb408ae89870eb9e1c39171d3038c584.jpg
cbbe12d1a6eb2749e111aae88d9826f9.jpg
88531bf9261974cf803a70f83aa5f743.jpg
50ade0e35abd12ac0c6f2e7720767ab0.jpg
de5d0b44a5988e7a2e73b9b814402f43.jpg

View attachment 136105View attachment 136106View attachment 136107

Three Foot Bruce Shark #45 from Shark City Ozark...we're going to need a bigger boat:)

Bruce #20 in da house!
So happy to finally recieve this stunning piece. Worth every damn cent and is now my "grail".

I was grinning like a kid unwrapping this beast. Tweeted some pics to Mike and he will add it to the site��

Phone camera does it no justice, wipp crack out the dslr soon for some better pics.

bb408ae89870eb9e1c39171d3038c584.jpg
cbbe12d1a6eb2749e111aae88d9826f9.jpg
88531bf9261974cf803a70f83aa5f743.jpg
50ade0e35abd12ac0c6f2e7720767ab0.jpg
de5d0b44a5988e7a2e73b9b814402f43.jpg

Welcome to the Club!!!!!!! Looks great!!!!!!!!!

The detail on him is insane I sat and stared at him for a good 20 minutes before taking pics :lol

I love the letter they include with him too, they're so passionate about the business.

Received #16 a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I cannot get a picture to want to attach to share, but this is a fantastic piece! took up my entire coffee table while setting it up. Just great work, and the Schultz' family were fantastic to work with. Anyone who has any interest in Jaws or sharks should check them out. Wonderful people. They actually mailed out my Jaws early, even before I had paid for the shipping because they wanted to suprise me for the holidays. Just wonderful, talented people.

Jaws, thank you for bringing this piece to my attention, and for your enthusiasm. Getting this into my collection has been the absolute highlight of this hobby for me.

Too much awesomeness in this thread! :rock

How much did it end up costing you Irvy? if you don't mind me asking.
I got an estimated $75 shipping price today.

I'm seriously considering the 25 incher which is due up Feb-March.
How long after pre-order can I expect to ship?

Too much awesomeness in this thread! :rock

How much did it end up costing you Irvy? if you don't mind me asking.
I got an estimated $75 shipping price today.

I'm seriously considering the 25 incher which is due up Feb-March.
How long after pre-order can I expect to ship?

Can anyone help this man out with a 25 INCHER?? :lol :lol

Ermmm I think all in it was about £700-800 mate:thud: They will mark the value down if you ask nicely, I skipped any nasty tax bills.

Worth it though,blows sideshow detail out of the water and something I'll never sell.

Back