The New Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c11098

Super Freak
Reaction score
So far I have three new art prints from DD, Bucky and Nightcrawler. I love they are all in the same size, I think SSC should keep doing that. I love the envelope also, it makes me feel the art print is really something "EXCLUSIVE".

I love art prints. They look sharp and add to the display. Glad sideshow uses them.

You know it is too hard to find frame for the punisher or cloak and dagger, but now with standard size things are so much easier ....

So far I have 7 with the 8th on the way and I have all of them framed and displayed in my collection room. I personally hope that SSC doesn't make them all one standard size, because I like the variation of sizes.

Here's my list...

Mystique
Punisher
Hulk
Spider-Man
Venom
Carnage
Silver Surfer
Dare Devil (On the way) already have the frame wait on its arrival.

So far I have 7 with the 8th on the way and I have all of them framed and displayed in my collection room. I personally hope that SSC doesn't make them all one standard size, because I like the variation of sizes.

Here's my list...

Mystique
Punisher
Hulk
Spider-Man
Venom
Carnage
Silver Surfer
Dare Devil (On the way) already have the frame wait on its arrival.

I think I have 7.

Bucky
Black Cat
Night Crawler
Cloak and Dagger
DareDevil
Punisher
Rogue

Hm, I think I would love the new envelopes with the prints. It looks great even if I am not displaying them.

My favorite prints of them all :)

zvemo6.jpg
emma

^
:drool:drool:drool
I would kill for one of those Emma prints. She was my first SSC statue and my first high-end collectable. By the time I found out about her existence I already had to pay about $180 for the regular version. That was a poop-ton of money for this kind of thing for me at the time.
So, the Ex was not an option.

Rogue is definately my favourite from the Comiquette prints, she's actually my favourite AH statue from this line too :rock
x :wave

My favorite prints of them all :)

zvemo6.jpg

Man O man, this print is soo hot, hot, Hot! I don't care much for the statue as I think she looks like she's wearing a blond helmet. But this print is forever hot. Rogue print is almost as hot too. If I have the fund, I'll buy the Emma comiquette Ex just for the print or buy the print alone somewhere.

Back