The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

A truly epic game. As a father of two I find Joel to be one of the most tragic and heroic figures ever written in fiction. I can't recommend it enough. Thank you Naughty Dog. :clap

Ordered the artbook off Amazon. 25$ for a nealy 200 page book is well worth it. From the preview clip they have in there, the art looks awesome. It will help with inspiration for my sketches.

Nice. TLOU is one of the only games outside MGS that I will buy all the merch from.

Completed!

Not sure how I feel about the ending!

I'll start MP this week since I got all the SP trophies.

Will do. My PSN is SOLID_BOSS, just let me know who you are when adding me :)

I didn't even start it yet :lol

Here's a quick little doodle I did, not sure if I want to pursue it into a full sketch yet.
joelandellie2.jpg

I got the idea from this.

198454_28002_front.jpg

:lol what's with that pic of Wesker performing cunnilingus to himself? :rotfl

BTW the sketch is killing it, I love rough drafts but I think you should complete it, looks great so far.

:lol what's with that pic of Wesker performing cunnilingus to himself? :rotfl

BTW the sketch is killing it, I love rough drafts but I think you should complete it, looks great so far.

Stupid PC didn't copy what I wanted at first, my sketch is there now :lol

I want to draw them in varying scenarios but I don't know which yet. Maybe him ferrying her on the wood plank or pushing her up a wall.

Thanks, and I was very lazy when drawing them :lol

The Clickers remind me of the Lickers from RE. Funny that they rhyme :lol

I don't know why most times I find the first rough drafts of a drawing more interesting than the final work.

I love messy drawings, I try to draw "cleanly" but I prefer randomness. My sketches look better that way. I will pursue this tomorrow so I should have something to post then. Any suggestions of scenarios to sketch out?

Mhm well when I ask for suggestions I always end up ignoring them :lol but I'd suggest for either the city with some vegetation taking over, maybe a couple old cars in that background, or inside a creepy looking building.

Survivor mode time!

I still haven't played MP. How many players can join your team? Total noob here. :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back