The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

omg that's crazy.
is it all the people seeing the pics on this site?

I honestly don't know. I only probably posted a dozen or so images out of the account and I go over bandwidth. Your guess is as good as mine :dunno

with flickr i can post up to 200 photos as a free user and after that they start deleting from the oldest ones.

They allow 10 GB of bandwidth a month and there is no way in hell I could get that much data posted in like a week or so.

Well I think the limit is the same but their new interface is absolute **** now.

Does this count as a spoiler? It's pretty early in the game so I don't think it does, it is definitely the funniest scene in the game :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owfowDtFNQE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owfowDtFNQE[/ame]

It's a spoiler but nothing substantial that would necessarily ruin the game. "Why are these pages stuck together?" I love the look on Joel's face :lol

Last of Us sequel: Bill comes to find Ellie to get his **** back!

Love Ellie.

This is probably the only zombie/infected game I like, and I haven't even played most of it (watched about 75% of the game). Never enjoyed Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, or any of that (never played Telltale Walking Dead).

I've just reached spring. Am I near the end?

Man winter was depressing.

The Last of Us are Left 4 Dead.

1000846_391208547650143_1860003311_n.png

Back