The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've never been unsuccessful at this PPO Ex. thing until now.

I lost out on Indy.

I will not buy the Reg from SS.

I will get it elsewhere...maybe.

Right now I'm a bit ticked off.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with help. I had no time to call in, busy on the phone as it was.

I'm happy for everyone who complained about the Ex. and then got one. You bastids!

:)

Since the pricepoint on the PF was lower than expected I'm seriously considering canceling the 1/6 and just having one definitive Indy piece.

I lost out on Indy.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with help. I had no time to call in, nusy on the phone as it was.

I'm happy for everyone who complained about the Ex. and then got one. You bastids!

Keep trying Wor-gar, I just got one!

i ordered the reg just in case sideshow says i didnt order my EX she just took my nmae and email address and that was it and said that the info will post by the weekend.

I lost out on Indy.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with help. I had no time to call in, busy on the phone as it was.

I can't believe after all that time you didn't get one!! get on the wait list if you can, there will be duplicate orders!

Just got my Exclusive (Flexpay), and there was also the Regular edition available too!!!
Printed my order page off as evidence I actually am due an Exclusive!!! :chew:chew:chew

I lost out on Indy.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with help. I had no time to call in, nusy on the phone as it was.

Sorry, WG.

And I didn't complain about the exclusive. :D

Totally WG, get on that waitlist today and you will definitely get one..

And I DID complain about the Exclusive, but with that pricepoint and ES I figured might as well have it than not.

I lost out on Indy.

Same here. I'm getting on the wait list as soon as it goes back to normal:mad:

Back