The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I sometimes don't get waitlist emails and it just converts in my account. If you have a waitlist, give it a couple days to see if it rolls over in your account.

I already posted this image in the image thread, but I received mine yesterday and I'm really, really impressed. Just look at those eyes!

review_pfindy_1.jpg

My review will be going up later tonight.

Great Shot
Looks great :rock

I contacted Sideshow and was told my final flex payment for the exclusive would be yesterday (12-10) with shipping to happen shortly thereafter.

Still nothing yet - :mad:

When did u submit to b put on the WL?

2008-04-18 23:33:34

that is for the exclusive version. it converted on 11/28. maybe some of the folks who are getting conversions with a later date than you are getting the non-ex version?

Last edited:
Got the long-awaited package today.

I'm very pleased. :gun Things I especially appreciate:

The likeness is top notch.

The texture of the leather jacket, including interior lining and the tiny little quarter scale zipper.

The golden sheen of the fertility idol.

The great detailing on the base and thankfully, the lack of of a "nametag".

The intricate woven leather detailing on the whip, and the little spinning chamber on the gun.

I've got a regular edition coming as a gift to my folks - They've been looking forward to it as well, and I think they'll love it. It will guard the right hand side of their theater screen. The left hand side is already under the watchful eye of James Bond (Connery PF).

Got the long-awaited package today.

I'm very pleased. :gun

...I've got a regular edition coming as a gift to my folks - They've been looking forward to it as well, and I think they'll love it. It will guard the right hand side of their theater screen. The left hand side is already under the watchful eye of James Bond (Connery PF).

Nice one spaceman! I just got my FEDEX tracking info. I'll have Indy on Monday/Tuesday! Can't believe I'm finally getting him...As much as I want to open him, I really want to put him under the tree to open Christmas morning. My ultimate gift to myself. Let's see how well I do waiting! :D :whip

I also grabbed a regular from a retailer to send to my older brother as his combo birthday/Christmas gift. He took me to see ROTLA in the theatre back in '81 when he was 9 and I was 7. We were dodging boulders and swinging on trees our whole walk home after as Indy quickly became our new hero. Now 27 years later, we can each have a museum quality sculpture of that icon to remember that experience by! :banana

I just know he's going to get addicted to PF's with this thing too! Hehe...

I should have waited a little longer before I posted my last messsage. I just received a shippping confirmation. Finally!

I'm picking up my reg edition from my retailer tomorrow. I'm gonna be upset if my exclusive rolls over shortly after that!

I also grabbed a regular from a retailer to send to my older brother as his combo birthday/Christmas gift. He took me to see ROTLA in the theatre back in '81 when he was 9 and I was 7. We were dodging boulders and swinging on trees our whole walk home after as Indy quickly became our new hero. Now 27 years later, we can each have a museum quality sculpture of that icon to remember that experience by! :banana

I just know he's going to get addicted to PF's with this thing too! Hehe...

Very Cool. Actually, It's a similar story for my family. We were actually overseas at the time, in India. My Dad had been back to the states on a trip and had seen Raiders, and then later took Mom, Me and the 2 younger brothers to the theater when the film made it to where we were at. It's one of "those" memories of childhood. I remember in India they had giant hand-painted billboards of the films in those days, with mural images taken from the film. And there was always intermission in the theaters, and they sold little tiny portions of popcorn prewrapped in little clear plastic bags. He was really concerned that we would be scared by the movie, but it ended up the scariest thing was his warnings! When the mirror flips over and hits Indy on the jaw on the submarine, he told us all that a scary scene was coming up - but he misremembered what happened, and said something like "a face appears in the mirror". We were terrified until the scene was over. Anyway, a special memory, and the film is still probably the all time favorite for me and the younger brothers, and special to our family. I think my parents will really get a kick out of the PF as well.

Well I got mine and it is very nice, but my jacket is pretty darn green. I think I may send it back and test my theory that some are more green than others. But I have a feeling it may be the lighting because his hat looks pretty greenish to me too. But the green of the jacket doesn't really bother me much because it does give it a weathered look. I figure I'll give it a few days, see what other people say about it before I make my decision.

Well I got mine and it is very nice, but my jacket is pretty darn green. I think I may send it back and test my theory that some are more green than others. But I have a feeling it may be the lighting because his hat looks pretty greenish to me too. But the green of the jacket doesn't really bother me much because it does give it a weathered look. I figure I'll give it a few days, see what other people say about it before I make my decision.

Hmmm interesting, either there are some out there that are greener than others or there's a lot of color blind collectors, LOL :lol

Back