The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, it looks great but lets be honest. Things have not been coming from the factory so nice. :monkey3

Ok I'll be honest. With the sudden increase of products from SS there has been an increase in Production problems!! (SIM,Subject 805...)

I did cancell my 12" order hoping this would be a great PF!

So far, the prototype looks incredible! Let's hope it stays that way! And let's hope Sideshow doesn't see all our praise and raise the price... :D :monkey1 :lol

So far, the prototype looks incredible! Let's hope it stays that way! And let's hope Sideshow doesn't see all our praise and raise the price... :D :monkey1 :lol

I'm pretty sure they would dare to do so.
I also think ES will be very high ...

indianajonespf.jpg

What an amazing looking PF. I hope it survives the factory paint job.

I wonder if the whip is removable. He almost has that look when he tries to trade the idol for the whip.

Indiana: Give me the whip.
Satipo: Throw me the idol. No time to argue. Throw me idol, I'll throw you the whip.

Agreed, it looks great but lets be honest. Things have not been coming from the factory so nice. :monkey3

SIM, Padme (only cause of those damn eyes) and possibly 805 but a great deal of the products have been coming fine from the factory. So I'm not sure what stuff you're talking about like most stuff is coming messed up. I see no reason why this won't get the kit glove treatment.

SIM, Padme (only cause of those damn eyes) and possibly 805 but a great deal of the products have been coming fine from the factory. So I'm not sure what stuff you're talking about like most stuff is coming messed up. I see no reason why this won't get the kit glove treatment.

Me neither. I imagine they'll handle this license with great care.

indianajonespf.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Hehe, I got so wrapped up in finding all the pics from all the various boards last night that I didn't even comment. Well, even after soaking it in for almost a day, all I can say is WOW! Sideshow...you NAILED it! Trev, the sculpt...KILLER...with a bit of the smirk...and the tailoring ot the oufit...the slight weathering on the jacket...the hat...the pose. I love the FULL standing pose. This has so far exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to see official pics so I can drool over them until Q4.

Thank you Sideshow, Seriously, Thank you! My pledge has paid off!!!

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

THE premium format figure so far. Knocks Lurtz off of the 1st place pedestal.

FANTASTIC pose: Elegantly simple.

FANTASTIC base: Awesome use of the golden idol's base for the figure.

:rock :rock :rock

My guess for exclusive would be the sand bag and a little pedestal for the golden idol. He would then be holding the sand bag instead of the idol and have the idol standing infront of him. But may be too much for an exclusive item...

PF has been one of Sideshow's most consistent lines from prototype to final product. And given the attention Sideshow has gotten in acquiring this license, they are going to "baby" every product they release. I imagine this will be ranked as one of the best PFs Sideshow has produced.

What a great time to be a PF collector. :D

Back