The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is supposed to get here today. It took quite a while to ship and when I asked about it Adam said that it was being dropshipped from Sideshow, so apparently Sideshow does have the non-exclusives. It's bizarre that the exclusive head is holding things up for so many of you guys. I'd be pretty pissed if it really is delayed until January. Half of the reason to order the exclusive direct from Sideshow is that you usually get it first.

This is seriously ticking me off.... Never in my life have I seen so many items get delayed by Sideshow! :mad: first the Iron Man 1:1 bust, and the Thor PF, now this! What the hell?!?! It's just a huge inconvenience for me since I'm moving to Cali in January, and now all these KEEP getting pushed back... I won't be able to keep them in Cali since I'll be staying in dorms.

And here's the irony behind the Exclusives being held up for whatever annoying reason: the exclusive item SUCKS.

:emperor

Seriously considering canceling and going for a regular through a retailers.

I cancelled my regular AND my exclusive. Glad to help all you waitlisters. I'll pick up this awesome statue later on when times are better. Hope they go to a good home.

Happy Holidays.

And here's the irony behind the Exclusives being held up for whatever annoying reason: the exclusive item SUCKS.

I saved $30 bucks by going with the regular and I've had it on my shelf for almost a week now.

Already done and absolutely no regrets.:D:whip

?Deatails??:D

Still in box, haven't taken it out.
When my coworkers saw it, they were like, didn't you just get that last week???

I was like.. no, that was baby Indy (12" Indy). This one is daddy.
And the Quality Assurance friend of mine here was like, huh, that one (statue) looks more like Harrison Ford than the (doll).

and I told him. Action figure!

it's an ongoing joke at work.

Back