The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the exclusive off of eBay last night using the Microsoft "live" 25% off discount from a reliable seller. The piece was $400.00 shipped, so I got it for $300.00 shipped!

Can't wait to get him.

great deal man congratz !!
I cant wait to see him face to face.
got an EX on preo.
I hope they dont change the look and if they do I will cancel him.

31hulk10.jpg

sorry to you and the other guys on the waitlist. Too many things coming in next months and following month.

Good luck to everyone that really wants this.

I've been on the wait list for Ex since beginning of August and no covert yet...:monkey2

I think they will start rolling once the shipping announcements come. December is not a good time to sell all of these to the preorders. Especially December of 2008. I have hope.

I want this so much I think I will set Indiana Jones traps around it, in case of burglars.
Not getting the EX because displaying him without his hat on would be like The Joker without make-up or Vader without his mask

I want this so much I think I will set Indiana Jones traps around it, in case of burglars.
Not getting the EX because displaying him without his hat on would be like The Joker without make-up or Vader without his mask

Which, to some extent, have a certain appeal in their own rights.

Has anyone else noticed that their phone-ordered Indy PF pending points aren't on their account. If I recall correctly when I ordered Old Ben 1/6th on the phone because of SSC server crash, the pending points appeared on the account.

Are there any buyers here from the UK?
My order was for the 12" which I only cancelled days ago in favour of the stunning PF. I was hoping to buy it after the dust had settled but even Forbidden Planet UK has removed it from their website (even though it remains in the catalogue) and would rather get it once its landed on these shores rather than pay enormous shipping cost....

Has anyone else noticed that their phone-ordered Indy PF pending points aren't on their account. If I recall correctly when I ordered Old Ben 1/6th on the phone because of SSC server crash, the pending points appeared on the account.

I think on Obi they made an exception for those who placed their order via telephone but for Indy if you placed it over the phone like all orders placed over the phone you will not be reciving RP.

I think on Obi they made an exception for those who placed their order via telephone but for Indy if you placed it over the phone like all orders placed over the phone you will not be reciving RP.

No if I remember correctly they said because the servers crashed, they would give reward points on phone orders.

Got my 4-7 day notice from Adam last night.

Can't wait to add this piece to my collection.

After getting Anakin I realize I've over estimated my display space. I haven't got a clue where I'm going to put Indy... But I can't wait for him anyway.

I need Anakin and Indy, Anakin is on Flex for Ex thnk gd and Indy has still yet to converted...

I have my Exclusive Indy on Flex too...just one payment to go! My Merry Christmas gift to myself it looks like! :gun

And Anakin Exclusive is on Flex too - Second Chance though, so I don't get him until January.

I'll have to find the space for these 2! :rock

I have my Exclusive Indy on Flex too...just one payment to go! My Merry Christmas gift to myself it looks like! :gun

And Anakin Exclusive is on Flex too - Second Chance though, so I don't get him until January.

I'll have to find the space for these 2! :rock

Nice bro, yeah mine is on the second chance flex as well but I don't mind waiting, actually looking at all the pics of Anakin makes it more worth the wait! :rock

Hoping for more cancellations on the Indy around December!!!! :monkey3

Got my 4 - 7 day notice for I. Jones p.f. from Adam (Dark Shadow) as well today.

:rock

Back