The Incredible Hulk....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Hulk, but one thing I agree with and always bugged me a bit was the comic book style of editing, it was too much at times and I think is half the reason people think the film sucked, after a while you start to notice it less, but it is a bit much. The other big downfall was that it was a psychological relationship film that happened to use characters and situations from the Hulk storyline, which didn't work out so well. The highlights of the film are the moments where Bruce's mental state and relationships are dropped and the Hulk simply rocks out as he should. I found it odd to have the multiple states of metamorphosis growth, but that wasn't too bad, though I'll be glad to see him stay at one size in this new film. As for the baby face, that was part Ang wanting to make him a tragic figure and part mirroring Bana's face, which is fairly baby-faced, so between a new approach to the film and character as well as Edward Norton for BB basis, should look different. I just hope he's more the mid-90's early comics, Sideshow PF Hulk with the fairly proportioned head, I was never a fan of some of the graphics where Hulk had like a normal human-sized head on a 20' steroid jacked giant, looked too bizarre to me.

Looks good so far!!

:D

Hopefully the new Hulk movie is better than the first.

With the licensing show though, it just makes me sick to think that Hasblow will probably be doing the Iron Man figures for the film.

:monkey2

I hope the cgi will be better...watching the first hulk today is like watching a low budget PS or X-box game.The computer effects in the movie didnt age well.

Shai Hulud said:
I hope the cgi will be better...watching the first hulk today is like watching a low budget PS or X-box game.The computer effects in movie didnt age well.
Shai! i love you but the cgi on that movie was amazing! the compositing was incredible! yeah he had his baby face and all but the was some good CGI! now i will be 10 times better!!!

p!tu said:
Shai! i love you but the cgi on that movie was amazing! the compositing was incredible! yeah he had his baby face and all but the was some good CGI! now i will be 10 times better!!!

love you too pitu...but he moved and looked like Shrek....:monkey4

hairlesswookiee said:
awesome!!! can't wait to see this one. so can someone clue me in on the back story of Abomination?

He is like Banner. A FBI agent + experiment gone wrong. He lives in the sewer and be-friended a bunch of homeless guys there too. His character reminds me of Hulk + the Lizard.

Shai Hulud said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl well i guess to each his own!! BUT these one will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! watching HUlk VS Abomination!!!!! oh oh oh oh KURGASM!!!!!!
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif

p!tu said:

Yes the Hulk CG model and animation was amazing well done. His movements were relastic but yet at the same time exaggerated to Hulk standards. The way his muscle reacted true to his movements and lighting of the skin, everything was amazing. ILM did a great job, far from shrek like....

Amir said:
Yes the Hulk CG model and animation was amazing well done. His movements were relastic but yet at the same time exaggerated to Hulk standards. The way his muscle reacted true to his movements and lighting of the skin, everything was amazing. ILM did a great job, far from shrek like....
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Shai Hulud said:

Bah if I say that stuff I am gay. You guys say it and it's okay.

Maybe now I'll get respect cause I'll have a big Hulk PF as well. And gotta agree with P!tu, the CGI on the Hulk were well done considering he was 100 percent animated.

Eli26 said:
Maybe now I'll get respect cause I'll have a big Hulk PF as well. And gotta agree with P!tu, the CGI on the Hulk were well done considering he was 100 percent animated.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

remember there was some Mocap to

Back