The Incredble Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else know the what the reviews are like? I can't access those sites at work. :monkey2

No reviews on Gamerankings.com (the rotten tomatoes of video games).

That doesn't bode well. :(

yeah it looks like an upgraded version of the previous game....and that's not a bad thing, you know what you're getting. someone buy the gamestop version and play it a few weeks and i'll give them $40 shipped for it.

It's out isn't it? If so, the fact there aren't any reviews is really troubling. I want this game to be good because I played the hell out of Ultimate Destruction but never bought it. From the videos, it looks like a slam dunk: UD style gameplay with nextgen graphics. The real X-factor could be it is made by Sega, and they have been a real crap factory as of late.

The buzz on the forums at Gamefaqs.com suggests it's a lot like UD but with less moves. :huh

C+ huh? I wouldn't be surprised if this is the trend.

I used to be a big video game junkie. 9 times out of 10 when a game review wasn't published until after the release date, it was because the developers wanted people to buy their game before they could read the smelly reviews.

C+ huh? I wouldn't be surprised if this is the trend.

I used to be a big video game junkie. 9 times out of 10 when a game review wasn't published until after the release date, it was because the developers wanted people to buy their game before they could read the smelly reviews.

and don't forget about demo's. i usually wait until the demo before i buy any game unless recommended by someone that i know likes the same games as I do.

Just bought Hulk: Ultimate Destruction used at my local Gamestop for $9. I'm gonna wait until the new one hits 20 bucks before I pick it up. :duh

4.0 Presentation
The story is poorly told, the cut-scenes badly compressed and the extras far from incredible.
6.5 Graphics
The Hulk looks good, but the city isn't so spectacular. It's nice that everything can be destroyed, but it's not enough to overcome the rest of the mediocrity.
5.5 Sound
You get the actors from the movie, but it feels very inorganic. The sound effects seem like they were dusted off from the vault.
6.5 Gameplay
The missions get repetitive and boring very quickly and few of the boss battles prove to be satisfying. Edge of Reality takes no risks and gives us nothing bordering on the incredible.
7.0 Lasting Appeal
The campaign has a decent length to it and there's enough collectibles to keep you hopping about the city for a few extra hours.
Passable OVERALL

66% overall so far for the Xbox360 version on Gamerankings.

60% for the PS3 version.

:horror:horror

how did they make it worse with a more powerful system...hell they could have updated hulk and left it the same and it sounds like it would have been better.

That's what I figured you meant. I didn't want to start another 360 vs PS3 war. :horse

Back