The ill Jedi's Art Print Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot about these...

DSC03400.jpg

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03403.jpg

DSC03405.jpg

DSC03410.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

DSC01915.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot about these...

DSC03410.jpg

Great Stuff. Who is this above? (and the artist)

And I'd like to thank you for pointing out this new/different sort of collection medium/hobby (...or whatever I'm trying to say). I never considered myself an "art" collector, but once you own a few nice prints, I find myself looking at them more then I do my statues/toys.

Great Stuff. Who is this above? (and the artist)

And I'd like to thank you for pointing out this new/different sort of collection medium/hobby (...or whatever I'm trying to say). I never considered myself an "art" collector, but once you own a few nice prints, I find myself looking at them more then I do my statues/toys.

thank him when your living in a cardboard box :rotfl

1) Great Stuff. Who is this above? (and the artist)

2) And I'd like to thank you for pointing out this new/different sort of collection medium/hobby (...or whatever I'm trying to say). I never considered myself an "art" collector, but once you own a few nice prints, I find myself looking at them more then I do my statues/toys.
1) That is just an 'Assassin' drawn by Kei Acedera, no history behind it that I know of. I had seen the vinyl of it prior to SDCC last year, looked for it like a madman to no avail. Then while walking around SDCC found Kei, she had the vinyl and the print for $100, a bargain if you ask me. A friend of mine bought one too and posted it on the Kid Robot boards, he said people were offering him crazy cash for it! :lol

2) Thanks man, it makes me happy when I put people on to stuff and they actually show interest! We should hit up artist alley this year together.

thank him when your living in a cardboard box :rotfl
At least he'll have nice art to decorate it. :D

Niiiice collection, Ill! :rock :clap :rock
Thanks DS! :duff

Back