The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the Blu ray gift set...nice scenery box and statue is the scene where at the end Gandalf sits with Bilbo..so bought

Here is a picture of what the extended edition statue looks like, it is available on Amazon but did not have an image.
the-hobbit-the-battle-of-five-armies-ultimate-collectors-edition-blu-ray.jpg

Anyone know what the cover of the 3D version is?

EDIT: NVM, just saw it on The One Ring.

Last edited:
Hopefully Amazon will pack that well. I can see a lot of Gandalf's staffs being broken off with their shoddy shipping.

Lol, definitely not a spoiler. If anything, it just turned me even more off these movies. :lol I think I'll check them out one more time as EE versions, but can't see myself buying them. They just don't hold a candle to the first trilogy.

A question to the Hobbit fans.

I liked LOTR but somehow, wasn't attracted to the Hobbit. I'd never really liked the story.

Still I got the extended edition of the first one and the other day, watched the first part.... And got bored to death!

So my question, does it get better and is it worth watching more or does it remain slow, boring and childish?

Back