The Head of Captain Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Head of Captain Solo (WiP) New Pics in Post #38

So glad I ordered one... :D

:drool :yess:

Good god that came out brilliant! Knew you wouldn't let me down, Ski! :clap

The ice princess is definitely a must now!

For the godfather..... :bow

It was a privileged....

lucabrasi.jpg

Ski

Uh I think the Hair style is what separates the Hans. If ya notice ANH short cut, ESB longer, ROTJ Even Longer LOL

How different was Solo between ANH and ESB? Would it look really out of place to use this sculpt for an ANH bash?

Why not just use either the Smuggler or Stormtrooper sculpt? Both are excellent.

And Mando... I'll send payment for this today :duff

First batch goes out this afternoon. I believe there're six.

How different was Solo between ANH and ESB? Would it look really out of place to use this sculpt for an ANH bash?

I suppose thats more in the eye of the beholder as to how it would look, but ANH Han had "less-volumized" hair comoared to Empire. :lol

That Solo is damn near perfect SkiMando.

I suppose thats more in the eye of the beholder as to how it would look, but ANH Han had "less-volumized" hair comoared to Empire. :lol

Good thing I'm not as a-nal as most SW fans!:lol

Thanks for not replying to my PM that I sent you 10 minutes after you said you had some available first come first serve. :dunno

Thanks for not replying to my PM that I sent you 10 minutes after you said you had some available first come first serve. :dunno

I think a second PM would have sufficed. I recieved 31 messages that day, a couple got lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:

Well got my han head completely safe & secure. Tbh it's outstanding, much better than Sideshow's! Some catsing imperfections which I expected, but none the less a quick scratch, sand and fixit sculpt can't fix! Hope to get this bad boy rolling!

Well got my han head completely safe & secure. Tbh it's outstanding, much better than Sideshow's! Some catsing imperfections which I expected, but none the less a quick scratch, sand and fixit sculpt can't fix! Hope to get this bad boy rolling!

Get it DONE Peach!​

[ame]https://youtu.be/mCnZqg1RgGA[/ame]

Ski

Back