The Green Hornet Kato

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, do I ever want this figure. Maybe after my next paycheck. Not only am I a big Bruce Lee fan, and I love how the figure looks, but that white shirt and jacket would be great for a Club Obi-Wan Indy bash.

If you're lucky, you might find some on Ebay for reasonable prices. I have one as well, but for some reason I prefer the HT bodies instead of the Enterbay ones (often priced too high). And you get more for your money from HT, compared with Enterbay

If you're lucky, you might find some on Ebay for reasonable prices. I have one as well, but for some reason I prefer the HT bodies instead of the Enterbay ones (often priced too high). And you get more for your money from HT, compared with Enterbay

Totally agree that HT is much better than Enterbay, but until Hot Toys makes a Kato figure, I guess I'll have to settle w/ Enterbay! What's a reasonable price to get this figure for these days? Thanks!

eBay has it for about cheapest $250 shipped in USA; must be the movie making the figure so costly. Maybe I'll wait a bit and then grab him for cheaper later!

I paid about $200 from a local seller on eBay Australia some nine or ten months ago. At the time, a few stores had it in stock still and the asking price was always at least $190, thereabouts, that seems to have been the average price for it when new, and so I would guess you'll be paying at least that on the secondary market. Those eBay prices then really aren't much more than it was when new, I see a couple for $220 and that's really not that much of an increase. I don't know what you mean by 'decent price' but if you're hoping to find it for $140 - 150 or something like that, I don't think that's going to happen, but if you keep watching eBay you might see it come up with a seller close to you, get it for $190 - 200 with low postage, I would guess that's probably the best you could hope for at this time.

the QC on this figure is bad....I had to send mine back for a replacement.

the neck was permanently tilted to the right, the left arm was loose, and paint was coming off the gloves.

I'll get one of these when HT eventually does it because you know its coming. As beautiful as these EB figures look, once they hit production they are usually underwhelming...

You know, I was so gung ho into getting one, and when I finally got a chance to look at it first hand, I was totally not impressed. I don't really like that eye-movement thing, every time I got one eye to look right, the other would be difficult to align the same and I would get a cross-eyed Bruce. The paint is horrible, some were coming off the gloves; the outfit felt cheap - I mean, Bruce is supposed to wear a chauffeur outfit, but it felt like he was wearing a silk shirt and pants. Awful.

As much as I love the representation of Bruce as Kato, I may have to pass on owning one - please HT, make one of these!!!

I like the Bruce Lee Kato figure. But who have the license to produce the New Green Hornet 1/6 scale figures? Thanks in advance

Got mine today :yess: I have the EB FoF and the DX04 exclusive (with the HT Casual AND the EB GoD Behind the Scenes 3rd Edition coming later this month) and honestly. This is THE best Bruce Lee figure till now, from likeness to representation... unmatched!! :rock:

Congrats axe! Got mine last week, my first Enterbay figure, I LOVE it. Amazing inhand.

photo-9.jpg

I don't understand the negativity with this figure, yeah, I have to admit there were a few quality control issues with this. But look at it?!
Someone mentioned the suit being light, well if it was in scale it would be light, it hangs more realistically than any HT suit I have seen.

Infact I have ordered another to pose two of them. I never fully understood what the Enterbay fans kept saying about seeing these inhand, until I got this. The face does not feel painted, it looks and catches the light like skin. I have 4 bruces in my detolf at the moment (DX04 x 2, Casual and this) This wins hands down as being the most impressive.

Last edited:
Yeah man, the best part is mine is like mint! NO enterbay paint from suit stain under the chin and every thing is top notch! The work on this is incredible. I had the Fist of Fury and I preferred that over the DX cause the likeness on it was unmistakable... but this one is just... crazy! I dont think its possible to make a better Kato. And yes I believe the tailoring in EB is BETTER than HT... I already said that the moment I got the DX02 in hand...

Here are a couple of quick pics of my figure, Oh BTW 'Rorywan' and 'tinister' I have the same shoes that was shown in the proto. Maybe the batch meant for outside HK had a different set of shoes...

5803980443_fbd82c1f01_b.jpg

5803984449_90c6be9f0e_b.jpg

Back