The Dead Registry 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full Complete Set includes ALL variants AND the Ornament, I got my Patient zero of ebay.

Last edited:
So now with the Harbinger finally released (my Ex arrives today) and the pretty vast number of cancellations plaguing posts in all the other "Dead" threads, it got me to thinking. Who's still complete?

I have every figure, but the variants. It's like getting a double, so I don't bother. Besides, I couldn't afford it anyway with the number they're cranking out.

Figured I'd do a little Necroposting about the dead... so I have now changed my status from a Cherry Picker to owning one of every figure released.

So still not a complete completist, but still with a nice sized hoard.

Anyone else change allegiance?

Still have the whole set including my Butcher order including all variants.

I would like to be added as:

Complete Set - minus Patient Zero

And I don't see myself ever owning the original, thats just too much for a toy, for me anyway. I don't think I could stand having four of the same babysitter figure either, so only one of each will do nicely.

Oh, and...

Mort! Mort! Mort!

:D

I guess I'm a cherry picker then since I don't have any of the variants. I've ordered the Butcher so I'll have him to add to my horde soon.

I would like to try my hand at a DEAD ornament custom, but I can't afford the high price of what they're going for now.:monkey2

Cherry Picker
Butcher on order
Street prophet in the house
Ornament in the house
Looking into getting the priest and doctor

Figured I'd do a little Necroposting about the dead... so I have now changed my status from a Cherry Picker to owning one of every figure released.

So still not a complete completist, but still with a nice sized hoard.

Anyone else change allegiance?

With or without PZ?

Back