The Dead Ornament!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!
Just wanted to post this with a pic because it seems like The Dead ornament is a VERY under rated item from Sideshow! Thanks to Hydrobud I just scored on MINT in package and it looks INCREDIBLE! I am VERY impressed with the sculpt and honestly think that it beats out a few other zombie sculpts in The Dead series!!! Kind-of a shame that it was put on an ornament rather than a full 1:6 figure! Well... here's a pic, enjoy!!! :D

ZombieOrnament.jpg

Thanks again Al!!! :banana

Wow! Great customs thread! Alot of 'em came out real nice!

So then I'm guessing there aren't many actual ornaments around anymore... mines prob a 1 of 1 now! Lol! :lol

im sure a lot of people didnt customize them, but those of us who did had a lot of fun doing it. i just wish sideshow would do another ornament.......but with two hands this time......:cool:

im sure a lot of people didnt customize them, but those of us who did had a lot of fun doing it. i just wish sideshow would do another ornament.......but with two hands this time......:cool:

Maybe this Christmas they will again! :D

Underrated? Where were you when this thing came out? Everybody on this board needed a new pair of pants when it was "announced"!

It will be on my on my family's tree for years to come! :rock

Really puts me in the Christmas spirit, lol. But seriously, that's a cool ornament. I really wish I had one. And yes, I'd put it on my tree.

This ornament is sooooo awesome and I honestly thought they were hard to come by!!! Soooo gonne have it displayed with my Ex PZ PF!!! :banana

made me kinda sad as it was limited to 3 per on the ssc site. i used all 3 on customs..........so i have no dead ornament for the tree......:monkey2

Hey everyone!!!
Just wanted to post this with a pic because it seems like The Dead ornament is a VERY under rated item from Sideshow! Thanks to Hydrobud I just scored on MINT in package and it looks INCREDIBLE! I am VERY impressed with the sculpt and honestly think that it beats out a few other zombie sculpts in The Dead series!!! Kind-of a shame that it was put on an ornament rather than a full 1:6 figure! Well... here's a pic, enjoy!!! :D

ZombieOrnament.jpg

Thanks again Al!!! :banana

I have 3 of these!:D AWESOME SIDESHOW! JUST AWESOME!:rock:bow

Love this ornament, I have two, got my husband to agree to let me put one on the tree last year, he's not as much a lover of the dead as I am. It's one of my favorite ornaments (and all we have on our tree are Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Wizard of Oz ornaments!), so that 's saying a lot! :lol

I was so lucky I won mine. I still have in the box never took it out. Maybe this year itll go on the tree...

I used the ornament for the first year... but after that I jumped on the bandwagon and made a custom. Really top-notch sculpt, probably the best out of the Dead series so far.

I used the ornament for the first year... but after that I jumped on the bandwagon and made a custom. Really top-notch sculpt, probably the best out of the Dead series so far.

i agree......with the street prophet scuplt running a close second.

Back