The Cool T-Shirt Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a red one
2r7ak4k.jpg

I'm glad to know the quality is good. I've got their site bookmarked on my iPhone so I can pull it up every day and see the day's offering.

You print out your own shirts!?

MSN please!!

Sometimes I do.....Like when I see a shirt that has an awesome concept...i usually just design something based off of that and print it out for myself or I take it to a local printing place if it has more than just one color. :)

Bam have you used the T-shirt Diner at the Brandon mall??? I was thinking about getting a couple made.
I had one made that says "I'm only speeding because I have to poo!!" with a pile of poop picture.

lol....no I haven't...they have great shirts in there,,,I like the one with Chewy wearing one of those jewish hat thingies and it says "Jewbacca" HAH!!

I think that store has a great concept going!

In reality, it doesn't take much to make a t-shirt. So that's why I do shirts for myself and save money doing it!

I've done a couple for Pitu too! :rock

Just got my EcoSaber shirt yesterday, its a lot thicker than I expected especially for only $9.

The design is like this only without the word "Jedi" and its much larger on the actual shirt than just chest region.

jedi_eco_saber.jpg

I bought my wife the "love Mac" for Valentine's Day which should be here soon.

I got mine from TeeFury. Although I've seen the design on Redbubble, it just costs more.

Back