The Comedian (Jerry Seinfeld) Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A grail figure set of mine has officially begun!

Attachments

• Seinfeld-Teaser-01.jpg
    Seinfeld-Teaser-01.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Seinfeld-Teaser-02.jpg
    Seinfeld-Teaser-02.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Seinfeld-Teaser-03.jpg
    Seinfeld-Teaser-03.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Seinfeld-Teaser-04.jpg
    Seinfeld-Teaser-04.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 0
Something seems a little off. His face is usually a little fuller, the hair behind the ears should be a little less sticking out, the strands were a little shorter on top.

Yeah agreed, his hair didn’t fan out that much in the back. If that was trimmed a bit it would be better. Also in my opinion the forehead seems too large. Too much space between his eyebrows and hairline.

Yeah agreed, his hair didn’t fan out that much in the back. If that was trimmed a bit it would be better. Also in my opinion the forehead seems too large. Too much space between his eyebrows and hairline.
Agreed. Also, the lines round the mouth are too symmetrical, in pictures of him, the right and left sides are not perfectly equal. Not harping, just constructive.

Sounds good. What age range are you looking to do? His early career, later in the show?

Will this be offered for sale?
I’m thinking I’ll do a run Late Spring/Early Summer - I’m getting ready to move my family across the country next month so my 3D printer is already packed and I can’t do any test prints - Good news is it gives me time to finesse the sculpt a bit more.

Looking really good. I think the hair can go a little higher in the middle (or raise the forehead) as well as widening the face a bit more. The eyes can use a slight squint at the corners and upper lips can go slightly higher.
Here's a quick photoshop of what I'm thinking, but again, this is only my opinion. Keep up the great work!
seinfeld edited.jpg

Final Sculpt! Test print for sizing is printing as I type this! So excited for this project! Gonna paint up the sample tomorrow, so, I'll have updated pictures by the weekend - Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Seinfeld-Reveal-01.jpg
    Seinfeld-Reveal-01.jpg
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Seinfeld-Reveal-02.jpg
    Seinfeld-Reveal-02.jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Seinfeld-Reveal-04.jpg
    Seinfeld-Reveal-04.jpg
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 0
Back