The Circle is Now Complete Faux Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to snapping a few shots of #40/50.
The flash from the camera really makes the weathering appear to be more prominent than it is to the naked eye. Very happy with this iconic piece!

dsc00075dr.jpg

dsc00067f.jpg

Last edited:
@Pickles how is the bronze effect on this... I have the diplomatic mission FB and it was awesome bronzed weathering effect....

I've been wanting to hop on this one..

@Pickles how is the bronze effect on this... I have the diplomatic mission FB and it was awesome bronzed weathering effect....

I've been wanting to hop on this one..

'The Circle is Now Complete' is the only one I've ever seen in-person, but from looking at Mesa's pixs of the 'Diplomatic Mission' piece for comparison, I'd say that the faux-bronzing technique is the same in these two pieces. Unlike the earlier attempts in the line which came-off with a more polished, golden look & were not really weathered, IMO.

Do you know if the blast doors will accomodate the acrylic panel with the Falcon and storm troopers in the background? Could you print a screened "bronzed" version of the photo and transfer to the acrlyic to get the same effect as the Exlcusive version? Just a thought. Since this is my first FB piece and am not sure where it would fit right now. So I haven't opened it yet.

Never thought of that. Sounds like a neat idea. I would think the actual polystone pieces are exactly the same for all versions, but couldn't tell ya for sure.

Back