The Carnotaurus Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, somebody beat me to it. This looks damn spectacular. Everyone is saying the exact same thing, and I can only echo those sentiments: DON'T DROP THE BALL ON THE PAINT APPS! This has the potential to be magnificent.

Man this looks really cool. I'm going to have a hard time sticking to only letting myself get ONE dinosauria piece that has a Stegosaurus. I can easily see myself being a single dino maquette completist...

Strangely enough, this was my favorite dinosaur growing up. I just might have to get this, even thought the only Sideshow purchases I make are Star Wars related.

I think this looks awesome. I have a feeling once I get the T-Rex Dio, I'm gonna be hooked on this line, and it's gonna be hard to resist getting any Dino that comes out, cause I love them all. Like others have said though the paint apps are gonna be key, and I think the Dio is gonna be a good indication of how it's gonna be in the line. Here's hoping they come out looking great! :D

Hope THX doesn't mind me using the pics he used at statue forum, so on that note...

BOOM!
52415388tj9.jpg

BOOM!
62697807dq7.jpg

BOOM!
97064880qe0.jpg

Looking awesome so far.

Carnotaurus is my favorite dinosaur of all time. I remember begging for the original JP one when I was a kid. Never got it unfortunately.

I'll have to try and get this.

Last edited:
Carnotaurus is my favorite dinosaur of all time. I remember begging for the original JP one when I was a kid. Never got it unfortunately.

I'll have to try and get this.

I remeber that one. I beleive it came out with The Lost World Line of Toys. I never got it but I did and still do have the mobile command center.:monkey5:D

I remeber that one. I beleive it came out with The Lost World Line of Toys. I never got it but I did and still do have the mobile command center.:monkey5:D

CarnotaurusBoxed1a.jpg

This is the one I always wanted. I thought he was the coolest of the cool. I still remember seeing him at this store called Venture. The building was painted with a black and white zebra stripe pattern. I miss Venture.

I know they made a Lost World one with snapping jaws too, but I always preferred the one from the first movie.

Back