The Batcave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrjoe

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Red Diorama proudly presents:

THE BATCAVE

2qdsn85.jpg

I do, that's why I asked. :slap

Fair enough.

I guess they just wanted to do a general Bat-cave, taking bits and pieces from different versions. This is definitely not movie accurate cause all the movie caves have the Batmobile on a different platform than the Bat-computer.

It is a very good effort tho to be able to create one that encompasses the essence of the Bat-cave.:rock:yess:

Fair enough.

I guess they just wanted to do a general Bat-cave, taking bits and pieces from different versions. This is definitely not movie accurate cause all the movie caves have the Batmobile on a different platform than the Bat-computer.

It is a very good effort tho to be able to create one that encompasses the essence of the Bat-cave.:rock:yess:

At first glance, I thought a company was trying to sell this as a production piece. I didn't know it's a custom, one-off diorama. In that case, it looks really, really cool.

Hi guys, thank you for the enthusiasm.
I'm just the photographer for this wonderful piece, it's my commission photoshoot for a production house called Red Diorama, and yes, they accept order for this diorama.

Man that is awesome. Got a feeling this would be one hell of a space invader lol.

Great photo also.

Back