The Badism collection 56k beware!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6e402ee3.jpg

5c018fd0.jpg

eef34189.jpg

e071e043.jpg

b8cc656d.jpg

e38457bf.jpg

ea0114b1.jpg

6236badc.jpg

f826bea3.jpg

cb1aaf6f.jpg

Badism - great collection - is the 12" Guy Fawkes from V for Vendetta worth having??? - the pic there looks great....can u possibly post some more of him???

THANKS!

Last edited:
mohawk1975 said:
Badism - great collection - is the 12" Guy Fawkes from V for Vendetta worth having??? - the pic there looks great....can u possibly post some more of him???

THANKS!

That's actually the 7 inch version in that pic. I do not have the 12 inch, but from what I'm told it is identical to his smaller counterpart.

Yeah silly me - i think the 12" version isn't out until end of this month...:rotfl

But from your pics if the 12" version is as good as its smaller counterpart I'll certainly get one.

Wow, it goes on and on. Very impressive. You should look at a custom sculpt for that ripley though. Can't stand that red hair. Red hair?!? Where the hell did they get that?

Very nice collection! Especially that creeper figure and killer klowns from outer space figure! :lol

Back