The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just replaced the 32GB with 64GB for the same price. Some wish they had gone with 32, 64 and 128 instead of 16, 64 and 128. I think the 64GB model will be the most popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picking up my Iphone 6 plus in a few hours time...opted for the 64GB, strange why Apple removed their 32GB or is it just good business acumen? :dunno

The 64GB is the new 32GB. :) I's a way to continue to sell the 16GB which has a more healthy margin. From a position of usability and general high-end positioning, I wish they would have also replaced the 16GB with 32. In my experience with my own storage needs and helping friends and family to manage their devices, 16GB is entirely useless and I would never recommend anyone waste their time with it.

They just replaced the 32GB with 64GB for the same price. Some wish they had gone with 32, 64 and 128 instead of 16, 64 and 128. I think the 64GB model will be the most popular.

The 64GB is the new 32GB. :) I's a way to continue to sell the 16GB which has a more healthy margin. From a position of usability and general high-end positioning, I wish they would have also replaced the 16GB with 32. In my experience with my own storage needs and helping friends and family to manage their devices, 16GB is entirely useless and I would never recommend anyone waste their time with it.

Thanks for your thoughts guys...ended up getting the 64GB...that should be enough :)

Wow! The plus is massive!!!! :horror

penapyju.jpg

It sure did not take you long to pick one up. Did you have to wait in line?

That's almost the size of a 1/6 figure, lol.

:lol :lol when she took out the box I thought I was in footlocker!!! :horror: :lol

It sure did not take you long to pick one up. Did you have to wait in line?

:lol nah, I pre ordered the Plus last week but was wondering if I was correct to order 64gb rather than 128...I think I'll be alright with 64 :dunno

Lol @ footlocker. I'm getting the regular 6 but I can't wait to see the Plus in person.

As far as 64 vs 128.. Just depends on what you plan to do with it. Unless you carry your full library of music, lots of movies or if you plan on shooting tons of video and never removing them from your phone I think 64 should be fine. I'm on a 32GB phone now and I've never come close to maxing it out. I did run out of space on my 16GB though.

Lol @ footlocker. I'm getting the regular 6 but I can't wait to see the Plus in person.

As far as 64 vs 128.. Just depends on what you plan to do with it. Unless you carry your full library of music, lots of movies or if you plan on shooting tons of video and never removing them from your phone I think 64 should be fine. I'm on a 32GB phone now and I've never come close to maxing it out. I did run out of space on my 16GB though.

:lol yea, the Plus is massive!!! :horror: when I was preordering last week I said to the guy in the store that I'd be using the phone more as a tablet than as a phone so he suggested going for the Plus. My wife constantly sends me videos of the kids throughout the day so at least this away I won't have to choose my favourites and delete the rest :( I'll be able to keep them all!!! :yess:

Should have mine when I get home today. :rock

I hope I don't keep running into the glitch where songs on an album split off from the rest of the album. I went to listen to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Special Edition OST last night and two songs had split off. I had just sncyed it recently to fix that because I had several that had. So freaking annoying.

Picked mine up this morning from UPS. Wifi is down at work so I can't set it up via cloud until later. But man this thing looks and feels great. What a difference over the 5.

Hmmm, the predictive text window that appeared when I downloaded the iOS8 update is gone now. Did I do something to delete it?

Back