The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a Jimmy Fallon ride? What the hell is that? You sit in a chair and you're shown the mediocrity SNL became after Ferrell left?

There's a Jimmy Fallon ride? What the hell is that? You sit in a chair and you're shown the mediocrity SNL became after Ferrell left?

Is 3D, you are on his show as the audience,
Then the audience chairs becomes a big car and u race with him through new york ( he gets a car as well) . But it is super boring, looks old in technology and jimmy is extremely annoying.
The jokes are cringe. The race is garbage. And he shows up in drag playing a teenage girl ( from his show)

Is 3D, you are on his show as the audience,
Then the audience chairs becomes a big car and u race with him through new york ( he gets a car as well) . But it is super boring, looks old in technology and jimmy is extremely annoying.
The jokes are cringe. The race is garbage. And he shows up in drag playing a teenage girl ( from his show)

Ah so he hasn't changed since his overrated SNL hack days, good to know.

We may not like it but it's what the masses shelling out big money will pay for, sadly. The Twister attraction was really cool too.

Crows is right, the jimmy Fallon ride actually gets horrible reviews. Many people were actually very upset that they removed twister. This is more Comcast feeling the need to keep the park "updated" than it is about fans shelling out cash for things like jimmy Fallon. :lol

And the line for the ride is the most annoying thing in the world...
They have screens showing u clips of celebrity interviews

Yeah I didn't like it all. The ride tech itself seemed dated too, just a weird decision overall on universals part.

Crows is right, the jimmy Fallon ride actually gets horrible reviews. Many people were actually very upset that they removed twister. This is more Comcast feeling the need to keep the park "updated" than it is about fans shelling out cash for things like jimmy Fallon. :lol

Guy hasn't been funny since he was on SNL

Agreed. His talk show seems so forced too, it's straight up cringy/awkward to watch.

Agreed. I would be offended just seeing the line.

fallon-ride-inside-queue.jpg

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

fv0zaVA5.jpg

It just struck me... Sarah killed both T-800 by pressing the button...

HOLY ****, why didn't I realize this simple fact before? I love these ****ing films!!!

It just struck me... Sarah killed both T-800 by pressing the button...

HOLY ****, why didn't I realize this simple fact before? I love these ****ing films!!!

Yeah what the hell? At least the later models come with wearable kill switches.. :monkey3

tumblr_n140utjoWk1qzw0zeo3_250.gif

Back