The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, no the eye isn't posable but the head being able to raise up and move on a ball joint gives him more personality than the other bots with heads that just rotate.

So conflicted on Harold. Talked to CS and they still have some on hand, including the JEA I'd want to go with my squad. They won't give me the 3aa discount since I wasn't signed up in 2013 and I don't know if I want to drop the full $300.

So conflicted on Harold. Talked to CS and they still have some on hand, including the JEA I'd want to go with my squad. They won't give me the 3aa discount since I wasn't signed up in 2013 and I don't know if I want to drop the full $300.

Interesting... Do you know what other color ways they still had?

Interesting... Do you know what other color ways they still had?

All except seventh and dirty deeds. They're on vacation now through the 4th for the Chinese New year but you can send a message to cs and they can send you a PP request as I understand it.

Didn't really notice until looking at the kneeling prototype version. Looks weird bent like that. & the baby blue & white colour I liked in the promo pics for the prototype version looks really different there. Almost like a totally different colourway.

from the EVENFALL line, the THUG suit. 1/6.

from WorldsBestRobots "Mars"(WBR seems like Ashleys homage to the large japanese vinyl bots)

3A X marvel line DR DOOM by Ash

The Doctor Doom is looking great! And I'm especially excited for the 1/6 THUG suit.

That Doom looks very, very... weird. Fat guy in his pants showing he can do the curly tongue move, that's it.

Still, saving proper judgement for when we get some painted reveals. Can't wait to see the 1/12 carded AK stuff they've got going on.

Man, I'm a 3A fan. I LOVE most of the stuff they do but I am just NOT feeling these Marvel offerings.

I guess maybe I don't feel like those classic characters are really "up for interpretation"?

I could envision nothing cooler than a normal-looking Dr. Doom but with the 3A WWR crackly and distressed paint on his costume and armor? That would blow my doors off. This baby blue Iron Man and leather bar Dr. Doom? I just don't get it.

:dunno

I have some reservations about Dr. Doom, but I think he looks pretty good overall. I'll wait to see a painted prototype before I make any judgements.

I am disappointed in Mars though. There's no "wow" factor for me when I look at it. Oh well, it's money saved in the end.

Evenfall is looking amazing for sure!

THUG suit is eye popping orange! Very cool! :cool:

Also excited to see the strigoi security guard.

Back