That's why stands are good.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacktheRipper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Earthquake in Calif. no figures fell even the ones without stands. I don't have any statues out, but I probably wouldn't have them up too high.

Yep, it was pretty strong... about 6.0 I read...
I have most of my 1/6 figures in metal stands so they should be good... but my MOTU figures might have fallen down.. :(

Native Californian and earthquakes don't phase me much, but this one felt like it was building up to something big. It could have just been my house.:huh Your MOTU should be fine. I have a shelf of DC Direct 6" figures on acrylic stands and they didn't fall.

In the Pasadena area and it was quite strong here, like the last several we've had. This one was a 5.4 located way down by the Palm Springs area I believe, but must have been shallow to be felt over such a wide area and so strong.

None of my figures fell though some boxes, etc, did come off shelves.

Can't wait to get out of California!

Sean

I live in L.A. I have most of my PF,dio,maquettes on shelf.
I hope it won't happen again....:pray:

I live in the U.K and the last earthquake of any force was about 4 years ago. I really don't think I need to worry but the idea of earthquakes breaking my figures never entered into my mind. It's all about where you live.

Back