That's My Face - daughter's Bday present

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOes yours looks really faded like this with all those bumps?

Action_Figure_He_4a42abc711c33_zps09dd9c12.jpg

Some more.

afh_alexZoom_v1_zpsfc4cc136.jpg

actionhead_row_side_labelled_correct_small_zps466026c6.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps425304a1.jpg

The hoodie - you print picture on paper or what you use?

I bought Avery brand "Dark Fabric Transfer" paper from Office Max. The item number is 3279. It is the iron on paper that you make custom Tee shirts with.

DOes yours looks really faded like this with all those bumps?

Action_Figure_He_4a42abc711c33_zps09dd9c12.jpg

Some more.

afh_alexZoom_v1_zpsfc4cc136.jpg

actionhead_row_side_labelled_correct_small_zps466026c6.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps425304a1.jpg

The sculpt does show some pixelation, but not as bad as the first picture you show. It is easily noticeable upon close inspection, but from normal viewing distance is not very noticeable at all. There is a texture to the plaster they use too which is a bit weird. These are great for what they are (family/personal entertainment). They don't come anywhere near close to a what we have come to expect from our high end collectibles - even though I have over $200 in my daughters once adding the body and clothes:thud:. It has been great conversation piece and since we have had one made, 3 sets of our friends have done one for their child.

Very cool! I always wondered about that place. You can get you in several sizes I believe. G.I. Joe, 6inch ,12 inch etc.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That's right. My brother has ordered a 3 3/4" for his son. I can't wait to see what it comes back like.

Back