• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thanksgiving sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've found myself needing money, me and everyone else here, so i've decided to sell some of the collectibles that were just laying around in a bin. First off is the
Alien 1 figure by McFarlane. Comes with thebase and facehugger. Inner jaw works too.
np5abk.jpg

2vwz8zt.jpg

$10 dlvd
Stealth Celtic Predator by McFarlane. The gun is broken off, and he has ZERO accessories. Also, one of the holes in his feet where a peg goes is filled in.EDIT: I found the stealth Shuriken, non stealth shuriken, 2 arm blades, like chopper's, not stealth, and the cannon arm.
1z2jd3n.jpg

2lbgnb8.jpg

jhyh55.jpg

$12 dlvd

Repainted AVP Grid Alien by McFarlane. Complete repaint. Tip of the tails been cut off too for movie accuracy.
aelb86.jpg

vou4o3.jpg

$10 dlvd
These most go soon. Would really rather not have to go to eBay. Payment only through paypal. International shipping will be a tad more.

Last edited:
Adding more stuff,
Also, I have a Wolf Cleaner Bandolier, and Wolf Cleaner Netting. The Bandolier does have some glue on the back as seen in the pic. The price is $10 dlvd. For the netting, the card board it is on is ^^^^ed, but the netting is fine. The price for that is $10 dlvd also.
dy18k9.jpg

2ir15q0.jpg

Back