• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

thank you.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do! Thank you!

I am looking for Data in the #1 spot but don't have Worf so he may work too depending upon conditions and price. Picard may work too depending upon which one he is.

Thanks again!

Thus far I’ve only found Picard and Worf. I’m pretty sure I had Data as I recall it came with the cat. However it’s also possible I didn’t buy it due to the likeness. Everything is either in my storage room or the attic, so I have to search around. Worf does come with a bat’leth I just didn’t pull it out. I remember thinking it would probably work pretty will with a body swap and some mods to the uniform. Picard actually has a head that I picked up off eBay several years ago and had painted. It’s a nicer sculpt but was too old. At any rate I’ll let you know if I come across Data.

7D825D78-981A-4B24-8E9A-2C5BBE22FCEC.jpeg

Back