Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

DF........if you are looking for a paint that goes on very lightly to see the underneath (as in a headsculpt) and want to bring out tones and accents try using this....."tuscany, blendable stencil paint cream". there are lots of colors to choose from and is really simple to put on whatever you are painting. its very thin but the best part is that it takes like 3 days to adhere to the surface. you can apply it to the surface and if you dont like it......just wipe it off. i messed around with it by accident painting a predator/dutch custom. i screwed it up like 4 times and just kept wiping it off and starting over until i got it right. once it set up i used dullcote to lock it in & came out great. it's almost like how a woman applies makeup..:lol. (just think of sports, shooting guns, & working on rebuilding your cars engine while doing this & you should be fine....:D). and it also can be layered as well to make darker or less transparent, just needs to set up. its not a fast process but it pays off with only a few days invested.

:wave........hey GR..........hows the fatboy coming along??? mine is almost done except for the tank emblem & a little bit of pinstriping.

Cool. Thanks for the tip barryo :) I may have to try that.

check it out...check it out (that second ones an echo!)
Xenoviper head,
Finally got a camera, still learning how to take shots of these guys, this is the best i can do for now.

I have had the sculpt for over a month now but didnt have a camera to take any decent photos!!

f_T800m_9aa6c73.jpg

Xenoviper head,
Finally got a camera, still learning how to take shots of these guys, this is the best i can do for now.

I have had the sculpt for over a month now but didnt have a camera to take any decent photos!!

f_T800m_9aa6c73.jpg

Cool! :cool: Nice setup~

kick ass terminator lilnoosh...................you just cant hardly make that sculpt from xeno look anything less than badass. :rock:rock

Xenoviper head,

f_T800m_9aa6c73.jpg

great job , so you want me to stick him on the front page ?. :D

How do I get hold of one of those Zenoviper heads ? I've been working on a T2 Arnold for a while ( using the Frontline sculpt) , but have had no luck finding a suitable pair of shades . Seeing the above figures has convinced me the "battle-damaged" route is the way forward! I've an old Tsukuda Endo vinyl kit gathering dust somewhere so the chest/leg areas shouldn't be too much of a challenge and I've got everything else I'd need for this particular "look". Do I need to contact Zenoviper directly or does he view the forum from a "God-like" position up there in the clouds , waiting for the call to go up ," Help me Zenoviper , you're my only hope!" ???

How do I get hold of one of those Zenoviper heads ? I've been working on a T2 Arnold for a while ( using the Frontline sculpt) , but have had no luck finding a suitable pair of shades . Seeing the above figures has convinced me the "battle-damaged" route is the way forward! I've an old Tsukuda Endo vinyl kit gathering dust somewhere so the chest/leg areas shouldn't be too much of a challenge and I've got everything else I'd need for this particular "look". Do I need to contact Zenoviper directly or does he view the forum from a "God-like" position up there in the clouds , waiting for the call to go up ," Help me Zenoviper , you're my only hope!" ???

contact him. His works awesome , I have a Joker head from him and it rocks. :banana

Ye send Xenoviper (Jack) a PM, he is a top bloke, and the sculpt is awesome. I think the battle damaged terminator is the way to go, you get a bit more versatility with it. I know my terminator isn't scene accurate, when i display him with the shotty (coz he wears a black shirt and you would need a clean sculpt) but still its film accurate.

contact him. His works awesome , I have a Joker head from him and it rocks. :banana

you got photos of your joker head ?

YOU NEED A CHOPPA???".........Come on down to "Terminator Cycles".........we will make you a deal
t21.jpg

We have the lastest in all your pursuing/killing needs.....
t22.jpg

Each of our bikes have been checked out personally by our well qualified staff
t23.jpg

Dont forget to ask about our nifty lil' add on features, suited to your needs..........
t24.jpg

Remember folks.......killer deals are what keeps us in business.......
t25.jpg

& we stand behind every deal........."Trust me!!!"
T26.jpg

Last edited:

& we stand behind every deal........."Trust me!!!"
T26.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol What head sculpt is that it looks great unless its the original sideshow one :monkey1 I kid though if it is it looks great in those pics.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol What head sculpt is that it looks great unless its the original sideshow one :monkey1 I kid though if it is it looks great in those pics.

it was bought from storerooms.com.............probably a recast but not 100% sure of what & from where (although it does have a very strong resemblance to a ssc t2 head) but i repainted it myself.

BORN TO KILL...right on brother, right on!!

awesome photos , and I was told that was a recast of the sideshow T2 head a while ago so it probably is. Looks bad ass. :rock

got myself one of them Saturday biker sets today...don't know what to do with it yet...should i do another terminator...should i keep if for another figure, its got my head spinning

Back