Terminator 4 ---- No Arnold ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Kustomizer said:
Arnie has been and will always be overrated.

Arnold is not overrated. There will never be another one. He mastered 2 relms: Body Building and Action Movie Star. Very few of his movies are missing from my DVD collection.

EVILFACE said:
I liked T3, but it had such a made for TV feel about it.

T2 was good.

But T1 rules them all. The others don't even come close.

T1 was awesome. Watch that movie again and pay attention to how it was edited. It was so fluid. And the story had substance.

T2 continued the editing style, but lost some of the substance. But kicked ass in the action department.

T3 was pretty much all action, and that was it.

elwood49 said:
I actually really liked T3. I guess I'm one of the few. T2 is by FAR my favorite of the series, though.

I am with you Elwood...That car chase scene (ending with that crane crash..) is one of my all time fav's....Sure, not as good as T2, but, hey...What is?????:cool:

EVILFACE said:
Arnold is not overrated. There will never be another one. He mastered 2 relms: Body Building and Action Movie Star. Very few of his movies are missing from my DVD collection.

You're right and I'll go one further. He helped define what it means to be a body builder. And he did the same thing for being an action movie star.

darth dyp**** said:
I am with you Elwood...That car chase scene (ending with that crane crash..) is one of my all time fav's....Sure, not as good as T2, but, hey...What is?????:cool:

I think the best scene from T-3 was the fight in the toilets.
Pure brutality and massive destruction between two cyborgs ....

Back