Terminator 4 ---- No Arnold ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really liked T3. I guess I'm one of the few. T2 is by FAR my favorite of the series, though.

T3 was okay. I guess I was just expecting something better than T2. Don't get me wrong, I loved the chase scene. The chase scene is one of the best chase i have ever seen in my life. I guess the story just did not affect me the same as T2 did.

Word up King! The idea of following Reese and Connor could be interesting if done right. Especially battling hoards of Endoskeletons. My only concern is it would just be a cheesey action/war epic with no real substance to add to the series.

The 3rd Terminator film wasn't very good and Arnie was in that so a 4th film without him has zero intrest from me.

I have no interest in this. The third movie was horrid and shouldn't even be counted among the series. Bleh.

In my opinion, only the first and second count.

elwood49 said:
I actually really liked T3. I guess I'm one of the few. T2 is by FAR my favorite of the series, though.

I liked it too. Not as much as T1 or T2 but it was a LOT better than I was expecting!

I just wish they used more of the Terminator music during the movie.

As much as I like Arnie as the Terminator, his non involvement in these new properties is not what makes me apprehensive, it's the lack of involvement of Jim Cameron. In my opinion, Terminator is Cameron's baby, no one else should approach the subject.

,...t3 wasn't bad,.. but it apeared in a bad time that people didn't care too much about it anymore,..people were in the matrix mood,...
,... t3 would be much more successfull if it was released earlier,...when arnold was still tops,...

Gruson said:
I liked it too. Not as much as T1 or T2 but it was a LOT better than I was expecting!
... I think everybody knows by now that Gruson doesnt expect to like any new movie. :lol

.. I think theyre setting themselves up for failure by doing this too. Sink the money into some new property rather than ride the coat tails of a franchise name into the ground.

I liked T3, but it had such a made for TV feel about it.

T2 was good.

But T1 rules them all. The others don't even come close.

EVILFACE said:

T2 was good.

But T1 rules them all. The others don't even come close.

Now that you mentioned it ...
Remember in T3 how T-850 told John that he was killed in the future by the Arnie look alike terminator? well wouldnt it be great if they introduce that badass Arnie terminator in T4 at the future war scene and kill John?
I would love to see that... die John DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
could be a nice movie
but without Arnie, that would be like a Nightmare movie without Freddy
because Arnie = The Terminator

There can be no other...

Darth Kustomizer said:
Arnie has been and will always be overrated.

But he's great in roles where he doesn't say a lot and kicks a lot of ass. I don't think anyone could have been a better Conan.

EVILFACE said:

It sure did, the entire thing (street battle being the exception) felt so low budget.

The storyline was horrendous, esp the outcome - who dreamt that up?! For me anyway the movie just felt like it was nothing but a "put anything in there and as long as it has Terminator as the title people will see it." Which is apparently also the strategy for round 4. :sick

*Wow, that was a long quote. :eek: :lol

Back