Terminator 2 Wish List...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain sack

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, so we've seen the arnold terminator 2 figure preview. it is the T-800 as he first appears in the film, black T shirt, no gloves. hopefully this figure will come with his shotgun, pistol, and a box of roses.

i'm hoping sideshow will eventually make two more versions of this figure.

version 2 should be arnold with a grey T shirt, and a removable arm that can be replaced with the endoskeleton arm, kind of like sideshow did with the anakin robot arm. this figure should come with the gatling gun, grenade launcher, bandolier of grenades, and pistol. also included with this figure should be an extra head that features the battle damage arnold gets from the SWAT team as he's leaving the building.

version 3 of this figure should be arnold as he appears at the end of the film after being beatin to hell by the T-1000. this figure should feature a head that is severly battle damaged, exposed endoskeleton chest, exposed left knee, twisted off left arm and a costume that is totally thrashed.

back to version 2.....this is the scene i have in mind that would feature the removable endoskeleton arm...

other figures i'd like to see would be......

1. T-1000 in motorcycle cop uniform
2. sara conner in mental hospital clothing, and jacket
3. sara conner in black assassin gear
4. john conner, 12 year old version
5. john conner, adult seen in sara conner voice over
6. flash back kyle reese
7. miles dyson

Last edited:
Agree 100%

And are we also gonna get Sarah and John Conner?

And please please please be able to release a T1 Kyle Reese figure (trench coat style) and of course a T1 Terminator.

EVILFACE said:
Agree 100%

And are we also gonna get Sarah and John Conner?

And please please please be able to release a T1 Kyle Reese figure (trench coat style) and of course a T1 Terminator.

i think it was brock that said in chat that likeness rights for T1 are difficult to get.:confused: plus hot toys makes terminator 1 figures. if sideshow made a flashback kyle reese, that head could be used to replace the hot toys version of reese.

Most of that could've been done in two posts. ;)
I Agree mostly with your list. I'd at least like two T-800 Terminators, one from the beginning which they are making, and the second one you mentioned with the Mini Gun and Grenade Launcher.
I'm not really needing that third version, but if SSC made him I'd buy him. :eek:
My list would be:
T-800 with mini gun and grenade launcher
T-1000 Motorcycle Cop
Sara Conner in Assassin Getup
John Conner when he's 12.
Kyle Reese flash back

I'm not so sure about Dyson.

captain sack said:
i think it was brock that said in chat that likeness rights for T1 are difficult to get.:confused: plus hot toys makes terminator 1 figures. if sideshow made a flashback kyle reese, that head could be used to replace the hot toys version of reese.
Yeah, don't expect T-1 from Sideshow.
That Reese Michael Biehn head sculpt would also make a nice foundation to make a proper Aliens head sculpt. :D

captain sack said:
if we could post more than one attachment per post, i'd of done it in one!:D

(hint, hint dave) :naughty

I believe you can have up to five attachments in the one post. As you upload the attachments, a list will be seen, from which you can delete or add to, till you have your five attachments.

I'd be happy if Sideshow just ported over the Hot Toys Kyle Reese and offer him for about the same as Hicks.

I wouldn't. I have both Hot Toys versions and they share the same exact head sculpt which doesn't look like the actor very much at all. With Sideshow, we have a chance of getting a real Michael Biehn head sculpt that you could buy multiples and replace the poor Hot Toys head sculpts.
Also, The Hot Toys figures are from Terminator 1 which Sideshow doesn't have the license for. So I doubt Sideshow could import them.

captain sack said:
other figures i'd like to see would be......

1. T-1000 in motorcycle cop uniform
2. sara conner in mental hospital clothing, and jacket
3. sara conner in black assassin gear
4. john conner, 12 year old version
5. john conner, adult seen in sara conner voice over
6. flash back kyle reese
7. miles dyson

And of course the motorcycle, and then, maybe with the use of their rubber suit technology, an all silver T-1000.

I wanna see T1 figs
Terminator with the grey jacket with chains
the big ass sunglasses pants tucked in the boots

Reese with trenchcoat sawed off shotgun nikes

Ironman1188 said:
And of course the motorcycle, and then, maybe with the use of their rubber suit technology, an all silver T-1000.

hasbro makes a pretty good 1/6th scale police motorcycle.

i don't know if a rubber suit would work well for an all metal T-1000. maybe sideshow could make one out of all silver plastic, kinda like bbi/takara did with the silver/gold cy girls a while back. but i don't know how they could really market this figure as it would bascially be a nude silver colored figure. i could live without this version being made.

SPAZ said:
I wanna see T1 figs
Terminator with the grey jacket with chains
the big ass sunglasses pants tucked in the boots

Reese with trenchcoat sawed off shotgun nikes

Same here!

I loved the look of the first Terminator. He look like he would just kill everything! I like the T2 Terminator but he doesn't look as much like a kill as the first one.

Should come with Uzi and that gun with laser sighting! :banana

Maybe that toy truck he drives over as well! How hard was he! :banana

PsychoCenobite :horror

Back