Terminator 2: T-800 PF + Sunglass/ A MUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhigh333

Freakzoid
Reaction score
THIS Figure MUST have Sunglasses.
Common, Sideshow,,It's like if you make the Indiana Jones figure without his Hat. . It's gone be a big disaster for every Terminator Fan to see his terminator without sunglasses. I cannot believe you made a terminator without sunglass. Terminator and Sunglasses are like Car and tire, they Complete each other.Please, add a sunglass in Finished Product. I'm sure it's not gone cost you more than a few dollars. Without sunglasses, this figure looks like arnold schwarzenegger, Not Terminator.

And to all terminator Fans, Please Email Sideshow and let them know.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Just to let you know, In 85% of the movie terminator is with his sunglasses. Type in the word Terminator in google and look at the picture that you get, If It is without sunglasses then I may be wrong. Terminator=sunglass.

As stated by Trevor Grove in the last podcast, this PF is scene related. The scene in question occurs at the Cyberdyne lab just prior to Arnie using his own "entry code" to get into the lab. His sunglasses had already been destroyed therefore, like it or not, it would have been inaccurate [to the scene in question] for Arnie to be wearing them.

As stated by Trevor Grove in the last podcast, this PF is scene related. The scene in question occurs at the Cyberdyne lab just prior to Arnie using his own "entry code" to get into the lab. His sunglasses had already been destroyed therefore, like it or not, it would have been inaccurate [to the scene in question] for Arnie to be wearing them.

If they Don't add the sunglasses , I cannot relate this figure to the Terminator. He had the same gun and outfit in many of his movies. Then its not terminator, its arnold schwarzenegger in one of his movies.

What makes you think it's a T 800 ?? I don't see any light in the eye, no battle damage, no nothing. I don't even see any Logo on the base saying " terminator".
:banghead:banghead:mad:

Because it's wearing exactly the same outfit, using the same weapons and it's very clearly Arnold Schwarzenneger. There's plenty of merch out there featuring Battle Damage if you're not happy.

On that logic what's to say this is Indianna Jones
7192.jpg

I disagree with the fact the statue should wear sunglasses, because this particular PF captures the scene during the infiltration at Cyberdyne where he has no glasses since he long lost them in the 1st fight scene with the T-1000 at the mall.

What makes you think it's a T 800 ?? I don't see any light in the eye, no battle damage, no nothing. I don't even see any Logo on the base saying " terminator".
:banghead:banghead:mad:

what ??? :google Its arnie from the terminator. If your a fan you should know hes a T-800 , plus before the scene this statue is based on his glasses are snapped and he doesn't put them back on. It does make sense for them not to be included.

Back