Terminator 2 Bust by Chuck Jarman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collectorsf

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to share a pic of this nice bust I have from Chuck Jarman with you all. I was sitting there looking at it and it was like having Arnold right there in the livingroom with me.

It's got synthetic hair, glass eye, tshirt, leather jacket, blinking LED eye, and was all hand-made by Chuck.

I actually like the hair. There's no way his hair is gonna be perfect if he is battling the T-1000 :)

I actually think Chuck's busts are quite a steal considering all the work, high quality, attention to details, that goes into each piece.

I suggest checking out his eBay store:
https://stores.ebay.com/GOBLINS-CLOSET

I also have his Friday the 13th Jason Final Chapter Bust. Like the T2 it is really detailed and also all handmade. Honestly, I don't think you can find a better value for your money than his busts. From my experience and from what I have seen other artists charge a lot, lot more.

If you know anyone else that has busts of this quality and are in this price range, let me know! I could add more to my collection.

Back