Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D N F T T ! ! !
laugh2.gif

For those of us planning on buying the ex of this bad boy, will you display with or without the gargoyles? I think I prefer them on, as they were in the police station scene.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

For those of us planning on buying the ex of this bad boy, will you display with or without the gargoyles? I think I prefer them on, as they were in the police station scene.
Since there is an option for both, I will use both and switch them out once in a while. I love options! I'll see which one I use more once I viddy him with my own glossies with both options.
No more food EVER!!
A sound plan, brother. :hi5:

I must retract my earlier statement of calling this thing a turd. It was a bit rash. Taking a closer look I actually do like the stance hes in. the machanical looking stuff between the floor and the base is kinda neat too. Its just the head that really bothers me(especially the cheek area). Being a big terminator fan and collector I guess I jumped the gun after seeing the head( which actually looks really nice unpainted). So I dont know if its the paint job or the lighting. I wouldn tlay down $350+ for it though.

I must retract my earlier statement of calling this thing a turd. It was a bit rash. Taking a closer look I actually do like the stance hes in. the machanical looking stuff between the floor and the base is kinda neat too. Its just the head that really bothers me(especially the cheek area). Being a big terminator fan and collector I guess I jumped the gun after seeing the head( which actually looks really nice unpainted). So I dont know if its the paint job or the lighting. I wouldn tlay down $350+ for it though.
Fair enough. Have you checked out the SS 360 view? It's what sold me on this piece... plus love for the film and the necessity to own a sweet 1/4 scale statue depicting my favorite scene from the movie.

EX:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/mov_qtvr/3000681-QTVR.mov

Reg:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/mov_qtvr/300068-QTVR.mov

A sound plan, brother. :hi5:

Done and Done!!

Fair enough. Have you checked out the SS 360 view? It's what sold me on this piece... plus love for the film and the necessity to own a sweet 1/4 scale statue depicting my favorite scene from the movie.

EX:

Reg:

The 360 view sold me also. It is pretty much perfect from every shot in that view. I hope this turns out epic. I like the Terminator Series but I LOVE the first Terminator film. 4th qt can't come fast enough :)

Wikipedia has this to say:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

Trollface.png

Can I also add this image to make it even more clear who troll is?:rotfl

trollingb.jpg

EX:

Reg:

Im glad you sent me that link. I really think its lighting on the face when your looking at it full on. :dunno But yeah I got to admit that stance is Arnold at his badass best! Its the cheek area man. Its something not quite right. But I dont think I can Bash anyone for getting it.

One more reason I rushed to judgement I think is that this scene for me as well holds a special place in my " baddest mf-ing scenes of all time"
It's true! :rock
Hey, I'm not claiming that these proto pics are the spittin' image of Arnold. I never stated that once. The resemblance is definitely there and I am not one to cast out the idea of purchasing a righteous piece just because the likeness isn't exact. If I can tell who it is and the rest of the piece pleases me, I'm all in.

If the Ex head is no big deal, you can always do like I'm gonna do and wait until in-hand pics arrive. If he's still available you can pick up the Ex through Sideshow or just order the regular from an ecommerce.

Can I also add this image to make it even more clear who troll is?:rotfl

trollingb.jpg

Picks of you belong in the "Let's See You!" thread Marcus. :nono

Liking this piece more and more.
Maybe its those 360 degree views but I think its an awesome Arnie likeness....and that pose is just totally badass.

Have a feeling this is going to be like the Indy ToD PF where a lot of people complained about it but once everyone had it in hand, couldn't stop raving about it.

Back