Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not trying to be a ____, bro, but why complain? We all knew that SS started charging a NRD for awhile now. It's now standard practice.

I just want to understand your POV.

The NRD is no big deal, IMO.
No, it's not, but I was honestly still on the fence only leaning toward the buying side. I decided to hop on it since there was seemingly no NRD on the purchase page. I guess I could call them and back out if I wanted to. I'm just still being completely crazy wishy washy.

They added the NRD now,too bad I got the screen shot before that.:wave

Sweet! Not that it couldn't be easily manipulated via Photoshop, but still cool. Did you get a screen shot with the time at the top, by chance? No matter though, I think. They know that we know that they know. :)

No, it's not, but I was honestly still on the fence only leaning toward the buying side. I decided to hop on it since there was seemingly no NRD on the purchase page. I guess I could call them and back out if I wanted to. I'm just still being completely crazy wishy washy.

I can understand that and that's cool.

YEah i almost place an order on it. Just thinking about the NRD but if it is a eye Light up will pre-order it right away

I got in and ordered no problem.

The NRD box was there.

The 360 looks good. The side view is the best.

EX ordered! When I ordered it there was no NRD box, so will I be charged a NRD?

Good chance it's your netowrk and not the phone, if you're due, I'm guessing you're with Cingular/AT&T and everyone I've ever known using that hates their service.

The problem is not the phone - my iphone worked fine putting in an order this afternoon - it's the network.

Nah it is the phone, I have the original 3G. It's a piece of junk imo. I'm with Rogers here in Canada, it's the fastest network available in this country.

So Sideshow recently added the NRD? Hehe that's kinda goofy on their part. I was expecting it too.

Most likely they will e-mail everybody who ordered it to cancel it unless they agree to get charged a deposit.

Back