Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you find the figure for these low prices?

Vader I got from Playmoya. I was procrastinating getting it because of price and don't remember exactly but searching the net i found a link to Playmoya posted somewhere who had it on sale so I jumped on it at that price. Everything else Iv'e gotten from Amiami. Just regular pre-order prices. The problem is since the Royal Guard is an exclusive none of the sites that do pre-order discounts will have him so you basically have to pay full retail for it.

What indicates that the Royal Guard is an exclusive? And when noted as an exclusive what does that mean in terms of it's distribution in this instance?

Can I expect the guard to be sold on sites likes Amiami? I'm asking because I've been holding out and waiting for it to.

What indicates that the Royal Guard is an exclusive? And when noted as an exclusive what does that mean in terms of it's distribution in this instance?

Can I expect the guard to be sold on sites likes Amiami? I'm asking because I've been holding out and waiting for it to.

bnr_MMR_ARoyalG_B01_fix.jpg

In the upper right hand corner under the Japanese writing it says Bandai collectors shop. Like a Sideshow Toys exclusive only available direct.
From what Iv'e read no he won't be available on those sites just like the Sandtrooper. But there is hope as they've done second runs on Vader and the Stormtrooper, so maybe he's just an initial exclusive, and second run will be available at all the good priced overseas places like Amiami and HLJ. For now though, any retailer that wants to offer it to their customers would have to pay full pop and then inflate the price and sell it in order to make money. Surprised BBTS has it, but again $90. It is listed as a retail of 8856 yen, which is approx $75 US, so they'll be making only about $12/figure.

No they won't be available at amiami and hlj, just like the p-bandai gundam kits they are only available at p-bandai site and importing sites like bbts, Nippon Yasan etc. The only hope in getting them at amiami is at the pre-owned section, but you have to check it often cause pre-owned exclusives that are popular gets sold quickly.

Cool. Thanks for the info guys. Bit the bullet and preordered the Sandtrooper and Royal Guard off BBTS as I don't want to risk not getting them.

So the Sandtrooper is considered an exclusive too? If so, what is stopping us from ordering directly from the Bandai Collector Shop and not going through a third party like BBTS?

Cool. Thanks for the info guys. Bit the bullet and preordered the Sandtrooper and Royal Guard off BBTS as I don't want to risk not getting them.

So the Sandtrooper is considered an exclusive too? If so, what is stopping us from ordering directly from the Bandai Collector Shop and not going through a third party like BBTS?

Because they don't ship international.

Seriously considering cancelling the Sandtroopers. Not sure I can justify these figures at $150AUD each.

i m in the bandwagon , bobba look great but i hope he come with stand for flying pose

thank s irezumi , it s only a display temporary with my 12 inch, i have order a special display for all my futur japonese star wars.

Boba looks crazy good. The Royal Guard is up there for me too.

The whole concept of this line is amazing. I grew up on Star Wars and love Samurai Cinema. I hope this line continues for a long time so we get a breadth of different characters. They can have all my money if they actually make an Oni Darth Maul.

Back