Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've gone 1:1!
rub74650_0_1427422130.jpg

Y29,000
rub74660_0_1427422128.jpg

Cheaper than a DX Chogokin!

They should have gone 1/6 or 1/7 and keep the same details for the figures. These 1/1 are not too cool alas, look more like Halloween costumes

Surprised Ami-Ami hasn't put the Sandtrooper on PO. Contacted them to ask if they will but no answer yet.

Surprised Ami-Ami hasn't put the Sandtrooper on PO. Contacted them to ask if they will but no answer yet.

Since the Sandtrooper is a Tamashii Web Exclusive, amiami won't sell it (neither will hlj) and there won't be any discounts on it from any place that does.

Think I'm going to have to pass on the Royal Guard. The added cost of obtaining these exclusive versions makes them just too expensive. The sandtrooper is going to cost me at least 50% more than the non exclusive releases. Shame since I would have happily collected the entire line if they were freely available.

That Royal Guard looks great. I wonder if BBTS will have him since they have the Sandtrooper.

In other news, I finally got Vader but he arrived with some noticeable glue/gunk on his helmet that I cannot remove, so he has to go back. :(

An update on their site, Death Star Armor Vader will be released this coming December. Photos looks nice but I think I'll stick with the first version.

Nice updates! I'll take Vader and 3 Guards, please. Actually wish Vader wasn't coming until 2016, but ehh whatever.

The version 2.0 Vader and Royal Guard are up for pre-order at BBTS right now. Git 'er dun!

Last edited:
Man I really want the Royal Guard but don't wan't to pay the price.. I got Vader for $42, the Strormtrooper for like $58, and ordered new Vader and Boba for $62.. Don't want to pay $80-$90 for this guy. :(

Man I really want the Royal Guard but don't wan't to pay the price.. I got Vader for $42, the Strormtrooper for like $58, and ordered new Vader and Boba for $62.. Don't want to pay $80-$90 for this guy. :(

Where did you find the figure for these low prices?

Back