Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa...much better option! Those will fit??

They should, I hope. I measured the ball joint on the Stormtrooper ankle and it's around 8mm, so I think either the 8mm or 10mm replacement joints should fit well. With the peg itself, I gauged the length and width of the pegs based on the pic I posted above, and it should work. Once I receive them, I'll post another update, but it should all work out.

I've received messages from other collectors who have said the joints have worked really well with other Bandai and Play Arts Kai figure they have, so it should be all good.

They should, I hope. I measured the ball joint on the Stormtrooper ankle and it's around 8mm, so I think either the 8mm or 10mm replacement joints should fit well. With the peg itself, I gauged the length and width of the pegs based on the pic I posted above, and it should work. Once I receive them, I'll post another update, but it should all work out.

I've received messages from other collectors who have said the joints have worked really well with other Bandai and Play Arts Kai figure they have, so it should be all good.

Good to know, thanks!

I'm so conflicted. I want to get a few Stormtroopers and Vader, but I don't know if I should get this Vader or wait until the new one is released.

:dunno

I'm so conflicted. I want to get a few Stormtroopers and Vader, but I don't know if I should get this Vader or wait until the new one is released.

:dunno

I'm getting this one now while it's still a reasonable price (amazon $85 and free shipping) and will get the other one when it comes out and keep which ever one I like best. We haven't really seen the V2 yet, other than drawings. I'd hate to wind up preferring the V1 and have to buy it off ebay for twice the price. Not even sure when the V2 is coming out.

I'm getting this one now while it's still a reasonable price (amazon $85 and free shipping) and will get the other one when it comes out and keep which ever one I like best. We haven't really seen the V2 yet, other than drawings. I'd hate to wind up preferring the V1 and have to buy it off ebay for twice the price. Not even sure when the V2 is coming out.

That's actually pretty smart. Thanks.

Nice review, the sideways movement of the feet just requires a rotation of the ankle ball joint. :)

Here's some shots showing the ankles with that range of movement.

10hq99w.jpg

2z7earr.jpg

28btiyb.jpg

wa3jv6.jpg

2u6mxk9.jpg

2dl3i8l.jpg

aazmub.jpg

Great pics!
The articulate on these is incredible!-- (btw...I think your swords are facing backwards.)

Cheers, I wanted to get a range of motion between all three from the draw to the strike. The trooper with the pistol has too much rotation in the wrist and should be blade down by about that height.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUgjGU2mYbs

the trooper on the right drawing the blade should have is right hand palm up facing the hilt closest to the guard,
so the knuckles are in line with the blade edge ...so there's no adjusting when he brings it up.

These are beautiful figures...I have vader on the way but I only have one trooper ordered...maybe I'll get another!

Was my third order and first time i got fees (€21). Still cheaper than most local retailers/etailers though.

Be prepared for customs fees Sergiu :lecture

Unless a very expensive item ships through FedEx/UPS, I think I can pass on these - I chose EMS which goes through the regular postal office where, you know, unless I have items worth hundreds of $, this will be ok without any tax... :D

I have a friend who flew out to Tokyo on business last night. I have set her the task of trying to find me a Ashigaru Stormtrooper :) I wanted to ask for Play Arts stuff too but didn't want to push my luck!

Here's a couple of the upcoming from this line at SDCC, the other shots were of Vader and the trooper so I haven't bothered linking to them.

20rte0n.jpg

33k4uo4.jpg

Back