Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is come

rMGJcQH.jpg

ZNd8Q7K.jpg

JLmHBuz.jpg

u70joWG.jpg

before receipt boba , i want sell all my samurai set-up but when boba is coming , i have change my mind , what incredible figure .

Last edited:
No mention of how many will be in the line, they'll probably just keep making them so long as the sales are there. I'll be doing to best to help them out lol. Looking forward to seeing some of the good guys added to this line.

I hope they will keep going on for some time, and not only with repaints (still waiting to see if there will be a cub Boba with the Lone Wolf Jango...) and not only exclusives.

If they make 4 or 5 figures a year, I guess we would have to wait some time before seeing a Luke or an Obi-Wan (unless they appear suddenly before the rumored Darth Maul, Yoda, Leia or Chewbacca). I guess the 2016 line might be pretty full with 4 figures already (if Jango is released in 2016), but so far both troopers and the Royal Guard are exclusives... I don't know how Tamashii Nations is used to work with exclusive and regular release schedules. Is it still possible to see more "regular" figures released in 2016 ?

Even if there has been only a picture of it so far, the Samurai-not-really-ninja Spiderman figure should be a good indication that they have confidence in their Feudal line. I'm not sure about a Marvel line (except for Wolverine or Daredevil), but Star Wars has a lot of potential in this line, especially with new movies to support new Star Wars action figure lines (and Rey's desert gear and stick weapon have some Japanese vibe :) )

I think we'll get two or three more figures after the drum trooper if they continue the release interval based on sand trooper, royal guard and drum trooper release. I just hope there won't be another exclusive figure after this lineup. But very happy to see more characters being made. I also hope to see new prototype reveals next year.

Nice setup doudou!

These will size nice with those kickstarter ninjas, yeah?
I only wanted the Royal Guards, but added Fett when he was released. Thinking the Guards will re-release from demand and I'll be ripped off again. And now they have delayed them another month.
maxresdefault.jpg

you mention the death star head emblem is removable.... is it possible, say you had both the death star and imperial cog head emblems, to alternate/switch them out on the same V2 vader head? That would be cool!!!

you mention the death star head emblem is removable.... is it possible, say you had both the death star and imperial cog head emblems, to alternate/switch them out on the same V2 vader head? That would be cool!!!

Interested in knowing whether this is possible too.

Thanks momaw! I now have Vader v1, Stormtroopers x2 & Fett. Originally i planned to collect all the line, but with the exclusives + inflated prices i'm thinking :monkey4

Yeah that's a rip off! Unless you can wind him up and he walks around drumming hahaaha. That's like sideshow 1/6 Astromech pricing. LOLZ

Where's the best place to order these? Apparently not BBTS.

thank s spark , OMG 134$ bandai want kill this cool collection

That's not Bandai. The MSRP is the same as the other Tamashii exclusives, it's BBTS marking these up like insane people. Hopefully it's a mistake, or that they hear from enough people to come to their senses. I think I'm just going to go ahead and order from nippon-yasan.com or anime-export.com.

Definitely bbts and not Bandai's fault. I ordered mine at p-bandai site and the price difference between the drum trooper and regular storm trooper is around 2k¥ if I'm not mistaken.

Back